1966 Buick Electra 225 Convertable - $500 (Kansas City KS)

Guest BJM

1966 Buick Electra 225 Convertable

A cheap complete 60's Electra convertible.

60-69 Buick convertible projects are available and among the best bargains around.

A fellow on the AACA forum just purchased a 57 Buick Special convertible project for $12,500.00.

We all love the pre 60 convertibles but there comes a point...

I know. If I was in the greater Kansas City area this would be gone by now.

But I'm up to my eyeballs in projects. I just want this to go to a Buick collector (BCA member).

I have a bead on a 65 triple white Electra convertible and am going to a SD auction next month for a 63. Roberta has one (a 66 Wildcat) they are so plentiful now but not in 10 years.

What kills me is "taking the best offer, we need it gone" meaning they would probably take $300 for it! Crusher price. It looks straight, with road wheels, leather interior. Sure it needs everything but it's basically free, and the stress wafting out from the top down experience is the same in a 66 Buick convertible as it is in any year Buick convertible.

I owned 2 64 Electra convertibles and they were over-engineered. No body flex at all. If I had a hard day at work, I'd slip into the seat, hit the key, with a lipstick sunset behind me, by the time I got home all gone. fergetabout it.

Buy a 60's Buick convertible today, you'll be glad you did.

Edited by BJM (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...