2010 Annual list of who will be at Hershey and where they will be.

Shop Rat

Please add your information here as to where you can be found. It will be transferred to a printable master list that will be posted before the Hershey Meet.

If you are bringing a vehicle to show, please include the class it will be in. That will make it easier for you to be found.

Flea market vendors, please list the field name (ie. Chocolate, Chocolate Annex, Green, etc.) and your flea market spot designation.

Anyone that is going can list information where they can be found.

Bill and I will be judging on Saturday. :)

Edited by Shop Rat (see edit history)

I will not be showing a car but will be there all day Friday and will be judging on Saturday. I will also be there either Wednesday or Thursday afternoon to attend the judging school.

I will look for you and Bill this time as I seem to miss meeting you. I want to catch up with Wayne also maybe he will be working the AACA membership tent again?

Thanks Susan, take care.

Have registered my black 1962 Oldsmobile Starfire Coupe for the show Saturday, will be in Class 27E. Planning on arriving in Hershey late Tuesday afternoon, will be making the most of the swap meet on Wednesday and Thursday; Friday morning will be spent detailing my car for the show, and Friday afternoon will be spent in part at the AACA Museum. May get down to the swap meet part of the day Friday as well, nothing is in stone time-wise, except for the annual spaghetti dinner Friday evening at the fire station in Hummelstown. Will plan to have one heck of a day Saturday, take a ton of pictures of as many cars as I can, and cap it off with the banquet Saturday night.

In the meantime, trying to lose a few more pounds, because while I'll try to behave myself regarding my diet, a big meal after a lot of walking always hits the spot.

Looking forward to seeing my old friends there and meeting new ones, as always.

Edited by starfireelvis (see edit history)

My Flea Market Space is CG-32

Delete next sentence -- Buick WILL NOT be there

My 1914 Buick 5-Passenger Touring (light grey) will be shown in Class 15

I'll be at Judging School too

My Cell Phones are:

504-258-3909 Verizon

504-452-1955 ATT

Edited by Marty Roth
Car will not be ready for show - last minute concern (see edit history)

Will be there walking around mostly, basing out of the Central CT Region's spaces (will edit this post when I look them up; same every year) in the center of the Chocolate Field. Will also be crashing Tom Laferriere's usual spot in the corner of the green field when it is too far to walk back and forth with anything heavy...

Guest Art Griffin

I'll be working two shifts at the Membership booth in the Chocolate Field, first on Thursday and then after I finish judging on Saturday. My cell phone is: 321-480-6089.

Art Griffin

Guest Art Griffin

Wayne,

I don't know if you talked with Micky, but the schedule she sent me shows you from 10 AM to 11:30 AM in the Green Field both on Friday and again on Saturday.

Art

I get there on Thursday in time for judging school. Other than that I'll be walking around until Saturday for the judging. I'll be wearing a red cap with an elephant and Thailand on the front. It also has Thailand on the back, but no elephant....Surely, there can't be too many of those on the loose, not even in Hershey with it's worldwide attendance....B

Susan and I will be in the usual corner space across from the crab cake vendor, in front of Giant Center - GCC 5&6. I'll be out shopping when I'm not there, attending some meetings, meeting lots of great old car folks, and trying to make a week of it last a lifetime. Stop by and say hello if you get a chance. Bring lots of old antique spark plugs and let me know where you are!

Terry

We will be at our usual spots in the Chocolate field CI 8-10 got our packet yesterday. Plan to pull in Tuesday around noon.

Repackaged my canope poles today. The main tube we have been hauling them in for years kept getting heavier every year, so split them into two smaller tubes.

Thanks to the help of Marty Roth I will be in the Chocolate Field, Space CG-34, almost under Light Pole # 58. I will also be judging on Saturday. I found my DF'er button and I am getting ready for my first experience vending at Hershey! Bringing some old Model A Stuff, a few boxes of NOS aftermarket odds and ends, a few 53 Chevy parts that I picked up a year or so ago and several misc. boxes that should be entertaining to look through.

Jill and I will again be there (14th year) this year - from Fairbanks, Alaska. Looking forward to seeing all of our friends from around the country as we spend Wed / Thurs / Fri at the swap meet. We will be at the Antique Studebaker Club cook-out on Friday.

Guest Torino75

Will be at Hershey again this year, pulling in on Thursday and heading out after an exhausting meet on Sunday morning. Will be in search of any parts for a 1975 Gran Torino Sport. Might also look to sell a couple we bought last year, after be assured they were in fact the correct parts. NOT! Let me know of anyone that might have some parts for sale at Hershey. See ya then!

I will be there Wed in the old airfield with my camper then we will retrieve a 69 Dodge Super Bee and a 36 Olds Sdn for the show. Saturday Ill be in the HPOF class with the Super Bee and a 1941 Buick Super Sdn that I purchased there last year.

Stanley Sipko

I am in the orange field selling miscellaneous old parts. Actually I mostly unload them onto the ground and load them back up on Saturday and bring them back home,complaining all the way that I'm crazy for still doing this after 30 years but somebody has to do it. I don't remember the number but I'm in among the South Jersey MVPA headed by Galloway Morris in the directory.

So, I'll be attending for the first time since the seventies - I was nine or ten?-and will be with Mom (Sally Barnett), the Shores and their regular crew at the regular space but mom's in Cheyenne and I don't have the space numbers. I'll send those as soon as I can. Thanks for putting this list together. I can't wait to see you all there. - Sam

So, I'll be attending for the first time since the seventies - I was nine or ten?-and will be with Mom (Sally Barnett), the Shores and their regular crew at the regular space but mom's in Cheyenne and I don't have the space numbers. I'll send those as soon as I can. Thanks for putting this list together. I can't wait to see you all there. - Sam

You are welcome. And please do send the field name and space numbers as soon as you can. We don't want anyone to miss you. :)

A reminder about the Dfer meetings/gatherings sent to me by Steve Boettger.

Susan,

Thanks for reminding me!

Yes, DF'rs are welcome at my spaces after 5:30 till around 7:00 on Wed, Thurs, and Fri evenings. I'll have some hot dogs and cool drinks. Look forward to meeting some good folks. Be prepared to have pictures taken for posting on the forum. Flea market spaces CS12-16. I know that the National officers and directors have many obligations during Hershey week. That's why I'm willing to host this "live DF meeting" all three nights. I also hope to have an Internet connection so we can post to the forum as we go.

Steve Boettger

So here it is - RNE and RNS 47-49. Looking for Buffalo wire wheel hubs and assorted marmonabilia, The Buzzard's Breath Touring Region will meet there at 1:00 on Friday and then the Marmon Club will meet at Clay Thomas and Russ Rogers spot at 3:00 on Friday. BTW a big happy 80 for Russ Rogers this week,y'all drop him a line or I understand there's a party in Charlotte this week if you're in the area and friendly!!! See you in October and hopefully I'll be full of (don't say it Lou!!!!) good stories about overcoming fuel delivery issues - the bane of my existence.

Edited by sambarn
Wrong time for BBTR meeting (see edit history)

Not an issue, anyone who had ever been to Hershey who knew your dad, where your dad's spots were.

Will Mr Scotland be there to attract the flies??

As for us, we'll be at RCA 1-5. Right on the corner next to the Hershey Region tent, and across the lane from where they guys who sold the airplane last year (true story!!)

Buying most at Hershey 39-42 Packard Parts

I will be looking for the Packard Swap spaces, chocolate and green first, then where I can find them. I camp out in the Red field in evening near the Stadium and cash machines, Red field. second row in south end third slot on the right walking toward chocolate world.

Looking for any Packard air conditioning parts. 1939-153, henny stuff too.

Judging on Saturday.

judging school either Wednesday or Friday afternoon.

Arriving on Tuesday Morning, Flying out on Saturday 6:PM

I love Hershey eat like a Horse and loose 5 pounds, and my blood sugar drop to normal all week. Exercise helps.

Edited by packards42 (see edit history)

Chris Bamford & Jerry De Jong, driving from Edmonton, AB

OAB 4 (my second visit to Hershey, first time vending. Jerry's first trip to the eastern US)

Selling: Reproduction Hartford-Truffault friction shock absorbers & data plates

Buying: 1923 Packard parts

Showing: 1947 Dodge D25 (Canadian) sedan, HPOF

post-59237-143138299769_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bamfords Garage (see edit history)

Guest Paul Christ

Wednesday through Friday I’ll be trudging through the swap meet fields.

On Saturday I’ll be driving an ugly old armored truck onto the show field.

Most evenings I’ll be sitting on a barstool at the Hershey Hotel.

;)

Guest Model T Nick

This will be my last year selling Model T parts, I,ve sold just about everything and what I have leftover will fit into the trunk of a car. These are all good parts (the junk is goin) Front wheel bearings,gas tanks (12 torpedo &'26/27) Ruckstell shifter to name a few. Prices will be about 50% of new. I will be at space RNH - 38 under light pole #5

Guest Steve_Heald

Pamela and I will be arriving in town on Sunday prior to meet week. Library Committee meeting Monday evening, Board Meeting Tuesday evening, NATM Wednesday evening, traditional dinner with friends and auction Thursday evening, auction Friday evening, banquet Saturday evening. Library and Research Center tent Wednesday morning and Thursday afternoon, Buzzy meeting and AACA membership booth Friday. Car show Saturday. All other times smiling, chatting, walking, and looking at rust, grease, and brass; and seeing old and new friends.

No official space this year.

Look for the Mora hat.

-Steve.

Wednesday through Friday I’ll be trudging through the swap meet fields.

On Saturday I’ll be driving an ugly old armored truck onto the show field.

Most evenings I’ll be sitting on a barstool at the Hershey Hotel.

;)

i love to see the armored car, what class is it judged in?