1942 buick sedanett two door with twin carbys

Guest buickleadsled

Guest buickleadsled

hi i have a 1942 buick sedanett i found it in LA now it here australia it has the 1942 paint on it still .but i think the light green has been repaint. it a twin carby car and had no back seat . i drive it all the time she does need a birthday but she still go all right. i have got a new motor and gear box and diff for a her a chev running gear soon. gaz<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

post-69729-14313828684_thumb.jpg

post-69729-143138286844_thumb.jpg

post-69729-143138286847_thumb.jpg

post-69729-14313828685_thumb.jpg

it a twin carby car and had no back seat . i have got a new motor and gear box and diff for a her a chev running gear soon. gaz<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

G'day Gazza,

I'm in West Aus - would be real interested in the compound carby ( twin carb ) set up if and when you do the Chev swap

• 2 months later...
Guest oldbill

My Dad had a 46' Roadmaster after the war. In the late 50's it quit running and he parked it behind the house. My friends and I used model airplane paint to put flames on it... the neighbors complained and my father had it towed to the wrecking yard... You have a beautiful car.. it sure brings back memories. The lady in picture looks like my mom did in 1950!