Jump to content

Rear Door Window Flipper Hinges

Guest Jim Morningstar

Recommended Posts

Guest Jim Morningstar

I am looking for the stationary hinge for the flipper on the rear window of a 36 Cadillac convertible sedan. This part mounts inside the door at the rear edge and is the stationary part that the flipper attaches to, which rises and falls as the rear window is raised or lowered. May be the same as 37,38,39? Also Buick, Pontiac or Olds

Also looking for a 7 day clock(windup) and says Fleetwood(oval top and bottom and flat on the sides). about 2 1/2" -3" wide.

Also a pair of 36 Bumper guards.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...