Sign in to follow this  
startergenrebuilder

Generator, Starter & Distributor Restoration Services

Hello Everyone,

Wanted to let everyone know that I can restore , rebuild or repair any and all Generator, Starter or Distributor. Superior quality and attention to detail. Look for my ads in "Antique Automobile", CCCA Bulletin, Packards International Magazine. Check out my website www.aerrebuild.com or for a quick glimpse see my profile gallery right here. There is no item that is too odd or rare. Feel free to call with any questions or advice. Hope to hear from everyone. Thanks for looking!

Jason Smith

Advanced Electrical Rebuilders

1-866-228-0218

Edited by startergenrebuilder
Update (see edit history)

Jason,

I have a Delco starter #110 and a generator/dist. combo #118. They are on a 1920 Premier model 6-D that we are retoring. Tell me more about your experience with these, how you would fix parts that are damaged, etc. I would also like to see your contacts references that you mentioned in another post. It is nice that you are active on this forum, shows your interest. I can also send you pics of the units if you would like.

Thank you

chris@wheatacresranch.com

Chris,

Check your email, I sent a note (probably longer than you wanted to read) trying to answer your questions.

I'm very familiar with your series starter. I can remember getting one in that was totally fried from top to bottom. Had to even custom re-make all of the brush holders and springs it was so bad. I'd like to see a picture of the generator/distributor to confirm which unit that is. I looked up the unit and I have records of the component part numbers but not the actual generator number. Just want to make sure I'm thinking of the same style generator before I comment. Don't want to B.S. you.

Anyway, check the email and get back with me.

Thanks,

Jason

Just wanted to give a quick update.

Check out website @ www.aerrebuild.com

We can restore, rebuild or repair any of the following items:

Starters * Generators * Distributors * Starter / Generator Combo Units

Regulators * Solenoids * Ignition Coils * Wiper Motors * Blower Motors

Overdrive Solenoids * Sirens * Horns

Window Regulators (Specializing in Manual)

We specialize in the old, rare & unique.

Superior Quality & Attention to Detail.

Feel free to contact us with any questions.

jason@aerrebuild.com

www.aerrebuild.com

See our ad in Antique Automobile

Great Website & Forum. Thanks and keep up the great work!

Just wanted to put a 'plug' in for Jason and the fine work he does. Anyone with a starter, generator, starter/generator issue should be dealing with these folks.

Hello Jason, I need a wiper motor for a 1930 Buick series 60 Model 68 [vacuum type complete ] ...do you have one for sale ? thanks George

Jason Smith

1-866-228-0218<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Just wanted to put a 'plug' in for Jason and the fine work he does. Anyone with a starter, generator, starter/generator issue should be dealing with these folks.
Agree:-)

Hi Jason;

I've got a 53 Pontiac Chieftain. I cannot get the engine to stop stumbling upon acceleration. I put in a new vacuum advance and new vacuum line. After that I rebuilt the carb and have checked/rechecked all the adjustments. Dwell and timing are set right. The intake is pulling about 19.5 in vacuum.

When vacuum activates and the distributor plate turns what is the range of distance the plate will travel. It seems like the plates is turning but its a hard stop after a short distance. Not sure if the vacuum advance is compressing fully.

How can I tell if the centrifigul advance is working properly. Are there any other tests I can perform on the distributor?

Thanks

Jim

Hello Everyone,

Wanted to let everyone know that I can restore , rebuild or repair any and all Generator, Starter or Distributor. Superior quality and attention to detail. Look for my ads in "Antique Automobile", CCCA Bulletin, Packards International Magazine. Check out my website www.aerrebuild.com or for a quick glimpse see my profile gallery right here. There is no item that is too odd or rare. Feel free to call with any questions or advice. Hope to hear from everyone. Thanks for looking!

Jason Smith

1-866-228-0218

Hi I have a 35 Buick that is in need of a starter rebuild. Turns over good when cold but S-L-O-W,when warmed up,I had to get it push started today. Could you give me an estimate? Thanks, Greg.

Greg,

Yes, I can rebuild your starter. I also have high torque windings available for that starter that would perform better than the original especially under hot conditions. I sent you a PM with a few more details. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Jason

jason

i have a 12v generator i need a price on getting rebuilt.

is for a 62 invicta with a 401 nailhead engine no a/c

problem is the gen light glows bright on idle but goes dimmer during acceleration or reving up engine but still on. i am guessing this is needing rebuilt to solve problem.. since it is the original generator i figure a rebuild wouldnt hurt either way :)

wewiggins72@yahoo.com is my email or 740-491-0104 text cell

thanks again for your help and time

bill

Jason:

I have a few questions about my AC Delco model 635 that I'd like to discuss with you to find out if I need a rebuild or if there might be an easy fix. Please let me know if you'd be willing to discuss and when is the best time to get ahold of you.

Thanks,

Ted Bush