'39 Buick Century door handles

airbrushguy

I have looked all over for a replacement inside door handle for my car and have not found any. The handles have maroon plastic rings and maroon plastic trim spears right on the handles. Does anyone know where I could get one or if anyone makes the plastic insert?

Thanks

Guest Grant Magrath

Skip Boyer can do the plastic for you. He lists on eBay as Bardroy. I was unaware the Century had plastic on the handles. The escutcheons and any other interior plastic is available. There's a place in Australia that does handles, but wouldn't Bob's Automobilia have some?

Cheers

Grant

Century handles will be hard to get (with the plastic insert). The plastic was poor. Try Dave Dave Tacheny in MN 55316. Or just use series 40 handles.

The eldery guy in Melbourne who makes stainless steel handles sells them to Bob's [or did 5 - 8 years ago when I last visted him]

Unsure if the people in QLD make them. Vintage Reproductions. If they do make they may be GM Holden (very different to GM Fisher)

Edited by 1939_buick (see edit history)

• 1 year later...

Mr. Boyer was at the Concord BCA national and I picked up his list. His contact info is 717-632-0670 or richboy2@comcast.net

He has the plastic insert (listed for 60-70-80 series) door handles, vent handles, and window handles. He also list the window handle(crank) knobs, ash tray handles.

I need a replacement horn ring plastic (maroon) which I will be ordering soon.