Charlotte Auto Fair

NCReatta

Is anyone here going to the Charlotte Auto Fair the 26th-29th?

I was thinking it'd be nifty to have a mini Reatta Rendezvous at a near-by restaurant on Friday night perhaps.

I don't know how many (if any) of yall are planning on going, but I was thinking Quaker Steak & Lube would be a cool place to hold it. Or maybe Texas Roadhouse. Just throwing out ideas here. We'd probably need to make reservations for any place close to the track.

If I had thought of it earlier, I would've put something in the Bugle, but I just thought of it about 5 minutes ago.

Let me know if you're interested. This all might never come together, but I thought it was worth a shot. :D

Edited by NCReatta (see edit history)

I've never met either of them, so I don't think I'd recognize them even if I did happen to run into them. do you know of a way to get in touch with one of them to see if they' be interested in joining the dinner group?

email Jim he checks his mail several times a day even when he is on the road. His email is jfinn@cpinternet.com or you can reach Ed by email at Reattaclub@aol.com

Sounds like a fun time

Chuck

Marck,

Sounds like a good idea but probably will not work for us. Ed and I and maybe our wives will be at Charlotte one of the days but am not sure which day because we also have a trip to Charleston planned. Neither of us will be driving a Reatta to Charlotte.

I will probably be wearing a white Reatta logo hat at the auto fair.

Jim