BCA on Facebook

Reatta Man

I think it's a great idea! I can create a fan page, but would need some input on maintaining it - some help with content, picutures, etc. I think I can even assign multiple owners to help out! There is even pay-per-click advertising available. If there are no further objections, I can have one up in the very near future, but who needs to bless this?

I think it's a great idea! I can create a fan page, but would need some input on maintaining it - some help with content, picutures, etc. I think I can even assign multiple owners to help out! There is even pay-per-click advertising available. If there are no further objections, I can have one up in the very near future, but who needs to bless this?

The BCA BOD has to bless it, but the BOD is very interested, I'll send you a PM.

Guest Jstbcausd

I think that would be a great idea. There are a few groups already on facebook dedicated to Buicks, of which I can say I belong to. I think this could only offer more exposure for the club and help bring in more members, if I can help ain anyway please let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

OK, the BCA Facebook page has officially been created! I added some pictures from the 2010 national meet.

To help get it going, the best way to start is to get more people to "like" it on Facebook (linking to it). Once we get 25 followers a Username can be added, which will allow a quick web link to the page. We're at 15, so spread the word!

Once we get a following built a bit, the page will become a little more meaningful as it takes on shape!

SO, if you have a Facebook account - go search for the BCA page and become a follower! If you don't, consider getting one. Then, suggest the page to others!

Ultimately, although I created it, a large part of keeping it alive will be content and input from others, so let's get it going!

Thanks

• 1 year later...