1953 Buick Skylark Needs Total Restoration

Ovalrace25

Big project. Plenty of rust in the floors. Had accident damage and was taken apart long ago to repair and then sat...... Engine has compression so should still be OK. I have all the trim. Top Frame is VERY GOOD. have all the Skylark wire wheels. Have a new windshield for it. Comes with a complete 53 2-door hardtop donor car that is too good to take apart. Not sure if you would need to take apart the donor.. But Skylark floor needs a lot of work.

Clear California title. Car is in Napa, Ca. Asking 50,000 for all.

Rod Dahlgren

post-46235-143138268582_thumb.jpg

Edited by RodsoftheValley
Have a photo to add (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello mr Dahlgren!! im contact you from sweden about yours 53 skylark. do you speak swedish? Do you have any extra trim parts to the car? Best regards Uffe

• 1 year later...
Guest Bmanning
Big project. Plenty of rust in the floors. Had accident damage and was taken apart long ago to repair and then sat...... Engine has compression so should still be OK. I have all the trim. Top Frame is VERY GOOD. have all the Skylark wire wheels. Have a new windshield for it. Comes with a complete 53 2-door hardtop donor car that is too good to take apart. Not sure if you would need to take apart the donor.. But Skylark floor needs a lot of work.

Clear California title. Car is in Napa, Ca. Asking 50,000 for all.

Rod Dahlgren

I would like to know more about your '53 Skylark for sale. How may I contact you. My info is 516-852-5687 and bmanning@optonline.net

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...