1932 Lasalle Town Coupe

Guest shavdog

Guest shavdog

I have a 1932 Lasalle Town Coupe for sale..36000miles on speedo...130 inch wheelbase and 4595 weight..Very low production of 383 this being number 330...the paint is reflective and looks very good but has some touchup and minor markings... I spent 20 hours compounding and bringing out the shine it deserves.....all lights work including interior lights..the chrome while very complete is not concourse quality...the glass is in very nice condition and the doors shut very nice with no sagging..this car shows off with alot of appeal.....it has a 353 v8..I recently changed oil(the used oil was 100% black with no contamination) and plugs...starts right up.......I restriped the car and put on new rubber mats..tires have good tread, sidemounts very nice, and the wire wheels and hubcaps complete...has a new fuel pump with an electric assist...includes car cover..I would estimate this as an older restoration...alot of this car really looks original to me including the paint.....this car with sidemounts is very noticeable and should be driven as is..the wood window trim is beautiful.Heres your chance to own a real classic that you can show off and drive and not invest big money to do it....price is 26900..craig 952-454-7440 cshavdog@aol.com...no trades.... contact me if you are interested in purchasing and with questions.....as a comparative theres a town coupe in conn. fresh outta the barn without sidemounts needing 100% restoration for 24500...I dont believe theres another one for sale in the country right now that I am aware of...thanks for your consideration..craig....I have a clear title and id number matches...

post-69162-14313825965_thumb.jpg

post-69162-143138266421_thumb.jpg

post-69162-143138271105_thumb.jpg

Edited by shavdog
additional information (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shavdog

Yes it is...I bought it thinking I would like an original....found out I like streetrods better...its the only reason I am selling...nothings wrong with it...in fact with new pin striping, running board mats and 20hours on the paint...it looks much better...I just started it up and drove it this morning....rather than make a streetrod out of it, I would like to see a collector own it...

Edited by shavdog (see edit history)

• 9 years later...

There is a car like this one in our AACA region.

I understand they are not at all common.

It was owned by a long-time member who passed

on several years ago, and his children, equally

car-loving, I believe still have it.

Just thought you'd like to know of another example, Steve.

If you have a rare car and run across another owner, it's

easy to become friends.

Edited by John_S_in_Penna (see edit history)