1953 Mopar Compass

Guest Mudyoman

Guest Mudyoman

Hi, I've been trying to find a value on a compass I have, but I can't seem to find any information, anywhere. So if anyone can assist me, I thank you.

What it is: MoPar Auto Compass that looks new, still in its' original box. The instruction for installation sheet has Part No. 1064863, and there is what looks like a receipt that only has the date Tuesday, Nov. 24, 1953 typed on it.

Thanks again for any help.

• 1 month later...
Hi, I've been trying to find a value on a compass I have, but I can't seem to find any information, anywhere. So if anyone can assist me, I thank you.

What it is: MoPar Auto Compass that looks new, still in its' original box. The instruction for installation sheet has Part No. 1064863, and there is what looks like a receipt that only has the date Tuesday, Nov. 24, 1953 typed on it.

Thanks again for any help.

Another option is to call one of the larger Mopar vendors and tell them you want to buy one. If you're looking for one they'll give you their price, but if you tell them that you're selling one they'll low-ball you.:mad::mad::mad:

You will find that a lot of the larger Mopar dealers are total jerks to deal with, where the Ford guys are great (Carpenter, Drake, Mac's, etc.).

.....Frank Mitchell made the mistake of raising his voice to my father at Hershey (at our flea market space) and realized that he made a HUGE mistake. He thought he'd punk my father but quickly changed his tone when I walked up behind him.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: