Sign in to follow this  
xt_laser

TC OEM Muffler For Sale

To All,

I have a NOS stainless muffler for sale. I bought it new in ~89. It was a known performance improvement over the stock muffler used on '85 Datona's. I put a Dynomax muffler on my '85 Laser when I upgraded to TII. Now the muffler is starting to show its age and needs to be replaced. I am going to use the TC muffler unless I get this to the right home. I tried selling this once before, but did not get any hits.... last chance!

200.00 OBO

Regards,

xt_laser

I have a 89 TC that is in need of a mufler. I'd be happy to pay you the asking price if it's the correct one. I need the mufler used on the 89 TC's with the standard Turbo II engine and automatic trans. I can look up the part number and get back to you at the end of the day. Currently I'm at Chrysler's at Carlisle for the weekend. If you get this on Saturday you can call me on my cell. 609 315-7070 ( George )

The part number is 4425092. It was intended as the TII muffler. I would be shipping from 53186.

Regards,

XT_laser

I checked the part number and the muffler you have is for the 16 valve Maserati head engine used with the 5 speed manual trans.

I need the muffler for the base Turbo II engine used on the automatic cars, p/n 4425036.

I'm sure someone with a 16V car will want this for sure ! I'm not sure what the differences are but I believe the inlet pipe is larger in diameter.

Hello,

If anyone is interested, please let me know within the next 10 days. Otherwise, I will install it on my '85 Laser XT with Turbo II. I am going to pitch the Dynomax and go with this stainless beauty instead! I hate to waste it if a real TC can use it. Part number is noted above.

I will be at the Illinois Power Tour on 8/31. Illinois RR museum.

I have a nice heavy duty box ready to ship it in. I will send you the Dynomax for 5.00 plus shipping if you want that one instead!

Regards,

xt_laser

Edited by xt_laser
add more info (see edit history)