Jump to content

i need a part


Recommended Posts

I was wondering if anyone, either has, or knows where I can find a convertible pinchwell moulding for a 68-72 Skylark? Please let me know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest John Chapman

That'd be 'pinchweld' molding, named after the type of weld seam it covers.<P>Also look in Year One. They stock it for your vintage.<P>JMC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...