AACA 75th - updated schedule

In response to questions concerning the events at the 75th anniversary event in Louisville, KY next week I’d like to provide the current schedule of events.

Due to the over whelming response to some of the planned activities and our desire to make sure all members are able to participate in these activities, some event times have been adjusted. Please consult your Schedule of Events sheet included in your Registration package for any last minute revisions of times and locations.

Please note the following:

• Thursday evening Dinner and Riverboat Cruise- We have had to add an additional cruise creating two departure times, you will be assigned to the early or later cruise. Buses will leave the Crowne Plaza hotel at 3:30 PM and 7:00PM. Unfortunately we will not be able to make special assignments; there will be a swap board if you would like to try to change your cruise time with other participants.

• Judges Breakfast- The doors to the Judges’ Breakfast will open at 7:00 AM, breakfast will be served at 7:30 AM

• Due to the number of vehicles being judged:

o There will not be a CJE or Owners’ Briefing meeting on Saturday morning.

• Judging will start at 10:00 AM

• The Awards and Closing Reception will be combined and will start at 3:30 PM and will be held at the Expo Center in South Wing B-101-105

CLICK THE ATTACHMENT FOR A FULL SCHEDULE

ScheduleAnnouncement_23Jun10.pdf

Thank you for posting this information Peter.

Do you know by chance if the car trailer parking areas have access limited to certain hours of the day or is it full access anytime?

I am sure some people like myself are unsure when they will arrive so knowing if evening or late night parking access is available to drop a trailer would be helpful.

Thanks Again.

Hi, Thanks for the update. When I was at New Bern someone sitting at our table stated they attended the roundtable and that show car could be parked on Friday night inside the complex for the show on Saturday. Is that true? If so what times can show car to be parked? Thanks, larry