How many on here own a 1928 or 1929 Dodge Victory 6???

This is mine stamped on the right hand side around the spring hanger area. This is after the chassis was stripped of paint so Jack is correct they are stamped very lightly. 

I will take another picture today of the exact area so you can pin point it better. 

32E46AA0-598F-47C7-9E17-E005EF3784EB.jpeg

25136FCC-F1ED-496C-AF9C-B023312C5A1E.jpeg

Maybe you guys can show him a wide angle view so he can get a better understanding of where to look? Some folks (like me) need to be shown... guess that's why I'm from the show me state...😕

When helping guys with truck frame numbers or wheelbase I use something like this photo as an example to help point them in the right direction:

Gboy 3.JPG

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/11/2019 at 4:51 PM, Bob Ferrero said:

I have a 1928 Dodge Victory 6 Deluxe Brougham 2 door sedan. I restored it fully, have had it for 48 years. Always in Colorado, no rust. Bought from original owner in 1971.

Bob Ferrero

Loveland , Co.

Hi Bob, welcome to the forum

Okay, now you know you can't tease us like that so how about you start a new thread on your Victory so others can learn from it. Would love to see what it looks like. 

Regards

Dave

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)

Once again, for Terry Spooner.  The number is on the RIGHT side of the frame. Near the front spring rear hanger. You are going to sand all the rust and years of crud away to read it. Use a flashlight at a severe angle to show up the shadows of the stamping. The numbers are 1/2-inch high.

• 3 months later...

I  have been looking through  this thread  and I have not seen a 1928 Senior 6. sedan. May be I should renew my glasses. Is the senior 6 a rare breed ? Mr. Myers told me parts for them are very hard to come by. I will try to post some of the unique components .