Ames, Iowa convention......PARTS.......

Guest HessLakeGuy

Guest HessLakeGuy

I found myself putting some small parts aside to take to the convention last weekend. At the Edsel conventions I have attended in the past a whole lot of $$$ changes hands in the parking lots and some nice, rare parts are exchanged. Guys look forward to that every year.

Reatta trunks are kinda big, so there should be room for people to buy and take a few things back with them (as long as they are not fenders).

I know some stuff was bought/sold in Lansing in the fall of 2006 in that downtown parking lot, but that deal was over real quick.

Tom

Tom,

I signed up for an indoor swap space at Ames. I never have done that before but thought I would try it.

You are welcome to add your items in my space and I can sell them for you.

Jim

Jim bring an parking brake cable with you if you have one. I think I need one but I have not looked yet, all I know is that it poped one time when I tried to set it and now it dont work. Have not had the time or energy to get under and look

Yall drive carefully and I will see ya in Ames..

Chuck

I found myself putting some small parts aside to take to the convention last weekend. At the Edsel conventions I have attended in the past a whole lot of $$$ changes hands in the parking lots and some nice, rare parts are exchanged. Guys look forward to that every year.

Reatta trunks are kinda big, so there should be room for people to buy and take a few things back with them (as long as they are not fenders).

I know some stuff was bought/sold in Lansing in the fall of 2006 in that downtown parking lot, but that deal was over real quick.

Tom

Tom when are your guys going to try to get to Ames, are you going to hook up with George? I think that Kathy and I will try to get there on Tuesday nite.

See ya then

Chuck

Chuck........ sounds like you have settled into this retirement thing pretty quickly.

Remember all the things you could get done when you were working?

How is it possible that we don't have time now that we are retired?

Hey guys I want you to know that Kathy broke it so I think she should have to fix it. I have to admit I kinda like the couch and I have a medical condition that prevents me to work its called remote finger. I do stay busy busy busy

See you guys in Ames