Looking To Find 1932 Studebaker Dictator

Would like to find the owner of the 1932 Studebaker Dictator 4 door with a 8 cylinder engine I sold 35 years ago. The car was tan with dark brown fenders and trunk on the rear, it also has twin sidemounts with six artillery chrome spoke wheels. It was sold the a gentleman in Texas and if I remember his last name started with a L but that could be wrong. Car was 100 per cent orignial and a real eye catcher. Thanks for your help!!!!!!! 1-262-392-2989 or mribbich@wi.rr.com

Marv.

Edited by mribbich@wi.rr.com (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

About 60 Studebakers ranging in age from a 1911 Flanders to a 1966 Cruiser, and even a couple that need horses for motivation. Most everything the company built is represented. Certain cars are for sale but not all of them. Email me at mbstude@gmail.com if you see anything you want and I'll see what the owner says.

steve1.jpg

steve2.jpg

Why yes, that is a '31 President Four Seasons Roadster tucked away in the corner.

steve3.jpg

Edited by mbstude (see edit history)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

IMG_2300copy.jpg?t=1306391174

This car fits your description except for paint. It was shown at Hershey in 2008 and the owner is an ASC member from PA. His name and contact info is in our roster. If you are not a member I would highly recommend it as the best way to track down the car. Lets face it in 35 years a lot can happen, the car could be anywhere in the U.S. or overseas, maybe even (God forbid) a street rod! There are not a lot of '32 Dictators around.

Marv; I was trying to steer you in the right direction by recommending that you join the ASC. Cheap at $30 per year and that would get you six issues of the magazine and a roster with the members names and the cars they own to make it easier for you to track down your old Dictator. Simply phone 763-420-7829 to join. If you are in a big hurry email me direct. I know the owner of the Dictator.