LF Vent Window and Side Mirror

Guest geokirk

Guest geokirk

looking for a replacment mirror and vent window. My wife drove into the garage with the mirror..... again!

George,

I received your email and replied. I also called your phones but got voice mail. I left a message on your cell phone.

I will be coming through Chicago tomorrow and can deliver the parts.

Jim

Dave,

I did deliver the parts to Geokirk in Chicago.

I hate that place. 2 hours driving time to get through there. Not only that I came in from Rockford on US 20 because pulling an empty car dolly that only has one axle the toll roads charge me as much as a large truck. I dropped off the parts and then went towards downtown ( I wanted to go to the U Pull It near North Ave and Cicero Ave., which was a waste of time as I found nothing ) and then south to Hammond.

2 hours.

I just hate going through Chicago. I went to Indianapolis, picked up a Reatta parts car and then wanted to go back to Hammond but instead of going through Chicago we took I 80 all the way over to I 39 and then north. A lot longer but we were moving the whole time. They still gouged me on the short toll on I 80 and then again near Rockford because even though I have two cars they charge more because I am towing something. I asked the one toll booth operator if the extra went directly to Rob Bogoyevitch and she laughed and said she hoped not.

We did go to the Prelude to the Dream at Tony Stewart's Eldora Speedway and that was a good time. Was glad to watch Jimmie Johnson beat that little @#$%&* Kyle Busch.

Edited by Jim (see edit history)

Guest steveskyhawk

I love Chicago as it seems to be a redneck free zone. A little cool in the winter for my blood but it has always been quite pleasant when I was there.

Tom,

That is kind of funny you mentioned the Stanley cup. I do like hockey but hate basketball. I was driving along the other day and someone on the radio was interviewing folks as to their opinion as to who they wanted to win the b-ball championship. Since I don't like b-ball any way I don't remember even who is playing but I think it is some east vs west teams. Anyway, my thought was neither hockey or basketball should be played in June. The seasons are too long. They should be over in April but money talks I guess.

Jim

• 3 months later...