Post some pics of your Rivieras!!!!!!!!!!

On 9/9/2020 at 5:59 PM, TheOldMan said:

IMG_1529.thumb.JPG.10f4d10de221257d6eaeeb36d9739d48.JPGIMG_1530.thumb.JPG.6a7c3e588be4d4dead32c8f9ec3f7616.JPG

Finally finished as far as I want to go this year.....driving great and having a good time.

Dennis, some fine work! I can imagine what you went through to achieve this. Engine compartment, very nice. "Driving great and having a good time", well deserved!

I'm not far behind you and determined to get mine on-the-road before snow flies,

Will post some images when I get my '63 out in the open away from walls and overhead garage doors.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks John.  It takes a while to put back a car to somewhat original condition. Sure things are not exactly the way the factory put it together,

but it looks great and runs fine. Don't hurry the process. enjoy the time working on it. This is not the only ride I completed. Been doing this for years.

Just my first Riv. 

Edited by TheOldMan (see edit history)
  • Like 1
On 10/15/2020 at 10:11 AM, TheOldMan said:

Thanks John.  It takes a while to put back a car to somewhat original condition. Sure things are not exactly the way the factory put it together,

but it looks great and runs fine. Don't hurry the process. enjoy the time working on it. This is not the only ride I completed. Been doing this for years.

Just my first Riv. 

Dennis, pictures not forth coming as Hagerty asking too many questions while I was away with Canadian Thanks-Giving. Now I'm back, winter is moving in. No sense for just 1 joy ride on a dry day, missed another season. Will add liability, collision and license plates next year. I did drive the Riv out of its cocoon for the 1st time just to turn it around so I could work on the other side in the garage. It was dark and the T3 headlights lit the way.

11 hours ago, Hazdaz said:

71GS - I'm liking that tach!  Is that an original Buick add-on?  I've wanted a tach on mine since I got it.

Thanks, Yes, accessory from Buick. They are pretty neat.