Post some pics of your Rivieras!!!!!!!!!!

bb1970

It took me 4 1/2 years start to finish and I am ready to enjoy my 64!  Kept everything original except springs, tires, and paint (needed a dark color to show off the brightwork) Taking it to Good Guys in Des Moines.  Big thanks to the ROA for technical help along the way.

photo 1 (6).JPG

Passoutdoor622.jpg

Drivershop622.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

Rearqtrorange.JPG

loaded622.JPG

IMG_0178.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RivNut said:

Mike,

I've found a sister for Aqua Zephyr.  Gotta find a way to attach the link.

There was a turquoise 69 GS at the meet but I didn't get around to talk to the owner. I wanted to get some pictures of the cars together but he left right after the show. Too bad, too. His was almost a mirror image of mine. 😕

2 hours ago, EmTee said:

I like those spinner wheel covers!  ;)

Came as part of the Gran Sport option in 1965.  You don't see many because buyers would check the box for rally wheels when ordering and these would stay in the bin in Flint.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, NC1968Riviera said:

The latest rendering of The Aqua Zephyr by artist Justin Ford of J M Ford Designs. Contact Justin on FB or Instagram (@jmforddesigns) if you want a very high quality rendering of your vehicle. 

534951291_MIKESUMRELL68RIVIERAJPEG.thumb.jpg.0cdb22cb19190e0cec969b6a85ae93d2.jpg

WOW!!!

Great picture of a great car Mike!

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, EmTee said:

Oooooo...  When does it arrive in dealer showrooms?  ;)

Funny. Someone on FB mentioned something similar. They said this image looks like a 'back in the day' advertisement. Personally, this is my favorite rendering of The AZ.

Edited by NC1968Riviera (see edit history)

We have started a new page in the Riview called "Member's SNAPSHOTS."  We welcome members to send us two photos of their Riviera along with your full name ROA # and city/state. The photos must be at least 500 KB in size and  sent as jpg attachment to ray@rivowners.org.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 65VerdeGS said:

My '65 Gran Sport won "Best Buick" at the Tsawwassen Mills all-make show last weekend.

Here's a judge inspecting my car:

Riv at Tsawwassen Mills show.jpg

Great color!

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 3:13 AM, Arecki said:

My 1973 riviera after restoration in Poland.

weekend driving is great.

Beautiful Riviera! Congratulations for owning it! Please consider joining the Riviera Owners Association. You can join from the website: www.rivowners.org

• Like 1