if you haven't seen this

Guest slipjoint

That is great.

My father was born Dec. 14th, 1916 and he learned to drive using a Model T Ford. His life was most likely saved by a ride in a Model T Ford when he was only fifteen years old. He had been accidently shot in the heel of his right foot by a friend when one of the other two boys slipped and his shotgun went off. The other two boys helped him up to the dirt road and they were taken into town by a man driving by in a Model T. I have the metal tag with his dad's name and address on it and the key to the last Model T that my granddad owned. :)

Guest slipjoint
That is great.

My father was born Dec. 14th, 1916 and he learned to drive using a Model T Ford. His life was most likely saved by a ride in a Model T Ford when he was only fifteen years old. He had been accidently shot in the heel of his right foot by a friend when one of the other two boys slipped and his shotgun went off. The other two boys helped him up to the dirt road and they were taken into town by a man driving by in a Model T. I have the metal tag with his dad's name and address on it and the key to the last Model T that my granddad owned. :)

good story - dad was born in 1913 in Texas - My Dad & Mother moved to California in a model A with a bunch of other families all in A's and a couple of T's - Dad said it was almost like a wagon train - sleeping in tents along side the road - wished i would have ask him more about that trip - Dad said they came out to work the Pea Tramp - work in the fields during harvest - that was many years ago - most of the folks in that wagon train went on to own many of the companies & farms in this area - tom