Dodge Brothers Graham Brothers trucks

Guest 1930

Read the attached article I found in one of my old "Antique Auto mag.

My truck is 28 "E" series Dodge Bros. The radiator is quite unquie.

I am aware of a 28 "E" series Graham Bros also. These were transistion years.

Also notice picture of a 27 Graham. Seems to be some minor differences.

post-71470-143138835348_thumb.jpg

post-71470-143138835352_thumb.jpg

post-71470-143138835366_thumb.jpg

post-71470-143138835368_thumb.jpg

Juan.....quote.........Anyway, I would like to know that the truck is in fact a DB and not GB. Is there anyway to find out, for sure?...........If it has a D.B serial number than it is a D.B vehicle. Graham serial numbers were unto their own and did not coincide with Dodge numbers.

Really hard to read....Can't enlarge enough to read it. Can you email me a copy? juantejeda@yahoo.com

Thanks

Thanks for the info. I what I am able to read, the eyes just don't focus like they used to, it seems to me that what I have a a DB Four Screen, probably one of the ones that they continued making under the DB name. Especially since the ID number shows that it came off the assembly line in late 27. I am pretty satisfied that what I have is a DB and that my research was right. Seems to me that the GB were more heavy duty trucks where this four screen is light weight and if I actually measure the wheel base I will find that it is the smaller of the two.

Thanks for you info, I appreciate it.

Juan

I'm kinda lost right now. I am being told that the truck we have, our 27 / 28 DB Four Screen (Paddy Wagon) is not a DB at all. I am being told that it is a Graham Brothers truck. All the info I have shows it to be a DB. All markings, hub caps , radiator cowl emblem, ID plate and everything else I found at the start of the project showed it to be a DB. This was why it was registered as a DB Four Screen Express. I found the serial numbers showed that it had come out of the factory around Oct of 1927, but had been registered as a 28. Just figured that it was first registered when it was actually purchased. I was also told that it had been purchased at Surplus from the U.S. Army, figuring that it came from Camp Cook, Camp Roberts, Camp San Luis or maybe even from the POW camp that was built just north of Goleta, CA., the POW Camp was never populated and this would account for the fact the the truck was not OD green.

Anyway, I would like to know that the truck is in fact a DB and not GB. Is there anyway to find out, for sure?

If the plate shows it to be a Dodge Brothers vehicle, then it is a Dodge Brothers vehicle. Many seem to be of opnion that all cars were sold as Dodge Brothers and all trucks as Graham Brothers.

All cars were sold as Dodge Brothers, but the 1/2-ton models were sold as Dodge Brothers Commercial Cars. Heavier vehicles were marketed as Graham Brothers.

If your truck was built in October, 1927, then it is a 1928 model as DB/GB began model years in July. Model years and calendar years are not the same, and model years, which are determined by the manufacturers, are just about as old as the auto industry.

Bill

Toronto, ON

If the plate shows it to be a Dodge Brothers vehicle, then it is a Dodge Brothers vehicle. Many seem to be of opnion that all cars were sold as Dodge Brothers and all trucks as Graham Brothers.

All cars were sold as Dodge Brothers, but the 1/2-ton models were sold as Dodge Brothers Commercial Cars. Heavier vehicles were marketed as Graham Brothers.

If your truck was built in October, 1927, then it is a 1928 model as DB/GB began model years in July. Model years and calendar years are not the same, and model years, which are determined by the manufacturers, are just about as old as the auto industry.

Bill

Toronto, ON

I got it, just hope the people that have questioned whether our truck is a DB or GB read this.

As far as I'm concerned and what the research says, it is a 28 Dodge Brothers Four Screen Express!

Thank you all!

Chrycoman....the 1926/7 DB & GB "commercial cars" were 3/4 ton 116wb built on the car chassis. Mine was built in Sept 1926. One correction to Juans info is that his was built one month after mine in Oct. 1926 not 1927. His serial begins with A-795XXX. Hope that clarifies my confusion.

Chrycoman....the 1926/7 DB & GB "commercial cars" were 3/4 ton 116wb built on the car chassis. Mine was built in Sept 1926. One correction to Juans info is that his was built one month after mine in Oct. 1926 not 1927. His serial begins with A-795XXX. Hope that clarifies my confusion.

As far as mine goes, it is what it is.... As far as registration goes it is a 28 DB Fours Screen Express. I won't be changing what CA DMV has decided to call it. It looks like a Duck, Smells like a Duck and Quacks like a Duck....It's a Duck!

Juan... As you say it is what it is....I was never suggesting that it wasn't registered as a '28 nor should it be changed.What I am saying is regardless of what the reg. says..it is not a '28 built or series DB.It was built in '26 and I guess considered a '27 series. As I said mine was built one month before yours but not 1st registered until 6/15/27 so it was reg. as a 1927.I have seen at least two others built after mine ,one with a # close to yours and the other over A-800xxx and both were registered as 1926 models. Things were very different back then so anything is possible.

The fact that you think yours came out of military surplus could explain why it wasn't registered for the first time until '28. Be glad you have the original engine....coming out of the Army motor pool it could have a Hemi.All I wanted to say is that if you are looking for replacement parts etc you need to look for 26/27 parts not 28. Bill

Juan... As you say it is what it is....I was never suggesting that it wasn't registered as a '28 nor should it be changed.What I am saying is regardless of what the reg. says..it is not a '28 built or series DB.It was built in '26 and I guess considered a '27 series. As I said mine was built one month before yours but not 1st registered until 6/15/27 so it was reg. as a 1927.I have seen at least two others built after mine ,one with a # close to yours and the other over A-800xxx and both were registered as 1926 models. Things were very different back then so anything is possible.

The fact that you think yours came out of military surplus could explain why it wasn't registered for the first time until '28. Be glad you have the original engine....coming out of the Army motor pool it could have a Hemi.All I wanted to say is that if you are looking for replacement parts etc you need to look for 26/27 parts not 28. Bill

Thanks for your input and usually when I order parts I try and send a picture of the part I need. So far I haven't had any problems with the parts I get.

I agree that my registration as a 28 has probably to do with the fact that it was a military Surplus vehicle. I wish I could trace it's actual military heritage. It would be nice to know where it was at and what unit t was associated with.

• 4 weeks later...
My "E"3/4 ton Dodge Bros series has the "S" in frame #. I am in california and I believe the truck was assembled in Stockton CA. What years was this plant in operation?

Were the cabs still built by Graham Bros? Is there supposed to be a metal badge naming the builder? I have wood thoughout the cab behind the firewall and cowl.

Hi Stakeside, this questions as many others intrigued me so I did a little digging.

First I have found literature that states Budd to have helped supplement at least bed assy. That was with earlier trucks, ( early twenties ) and may not at all pertain to your model but still looking.

I still see no indication that cabs or any other sheet metal was made for the trucks by any outside agency so at this point I am still assuming that the metal was stamped within the Graham manufacturing plants.

I did find a notation that upon the agreement of the combination of Graham and Dodge that Graham benefited from Dodge engineers in that more complicated sheet metal designs were made available so that many more truck models could be produced in a much more appealing fashion.

The first time Graham Brothers’ factory shows up in the Stockton city directory is in 1926, and its address is 500 Waterloo Road , in Stockton . The same goes for the 1927 directory. Could not locate a 1928 Directory, have found another that covers 1929-30, but Graham Brothers doesn't show up in it. Yet another for 1930 (a different publishing company) indicates that the address of 500 Waterloo Road was occupied by Dodge Brothers.

The 1925 directory doesn't’t list that address at all, so it seems safe to say that the factory was built sometime in either 1925 or 1926, and it appears as though Dodge Brothers took over the factory sometime between 1927 and 1930. Obviously this would be in respect to Chrysler's take-over.

In the first week of Dec 1924 an announcement was made that their would be a manufacturing plant for Graham trucks located just outside the city limits of Stockton. Building was already erected, originally was built for the Wizard tractor and the ownership was soon transferred to the L.A. lumber company whom Graham purchased the property from. Nearly 40,000 square feet of usable floor space was advertised.

Formal opening for the plant was made on Thursday and Friday June 18 and 19 1925.

Depression killed this plant and last truck rolled out sometime in 1932 and the plant itself was vacant in 1933

Evansville plant located at Fourth and Main street was the first plant to be opened by the brothers but I have yet to find an exact opening date but everything indicates late 1916.

The plant was initially opened to commence production of the truck builder and did not actually begin assembling complete units until after Haynes approached the brothers in 1921 and an agreement was struck on April of 1921.

Detroit was just further expansion of the Evansville plant and was initially started with the idea of becoming strictly an assy plant for Evansville products ( body parts, chassis ect ) in early 1922 at the former Derby Truck company located at 1222 Meldrum Ave.

I found also some great pictures of the exteriors and interiors of the plants but they are a bit early for your truck. I will try and post them eventually as time permits

Edited by 1930 (see edit history)

The first plant in Evansville, at Fourth and Main, was opened in 1916 when the Graham brothers got into the truck conversion business.

When they decided to get into the truck building business, a new larger plant was built on Stringtown Road and Maxwell in Evansville late in 1919. The Evansville plant built bodies for Graham Brothers trucks assembled at the other plants and would become property of Chrysler Corporation with the purchase of Dodge Brothers. Later the plant would be expanded for Plymouth car assembly in 1935.

The 13,000 square foot plant at 1222 Meldrum Avenue was acquired in 1922 to augment the Evansville plant and had been built by the Denby Truck Company. The plant was expanded to 40,000 square feet by 1923. Also in 1922 Graham Brothers purchased the 60,000 square foot Conant Avenue plant of the King Motor Car Company.

In 1924 Graham Brothers truck assembly began at the Dodge Brother's plant on Lynch Road. It was a 480,000 square foot plant on an 11-acre site built in 1917 for war munitions production. In 1929 this plant would form the nucleus of the new, expanded Plymouth assembly plant.

Production at the Stockton plant ended early in 1932 and Dodge Truck assembly began at the new Plymouth assembly plant in Los Angeles which began Plymouth production on June 15, 1932.

Truck production at Evansville ended late in 1931. With the depression in full force, truck sales were down and all production was moved to Dodge Main. When the economy began to improve a new truck plant was built in Warren, Michigan.

In 1924 Dodge Brothers opened a new assembly plant on Dufferin Street in Toronto, Ontario, replacing a smaller, leased building in Windsor. Production of Graham Brothers trucks in Toronto, unlike the Detroit, Evansville and Stockton assembly plants, did not have unique serial numbers, instead using Detroit numbers. The same held for Dodge Brothers cars assembled in Toronto.

Production of Dodge Brothers cars moved to the new Chrysler assembly plant on Chrysler Centre in 1929, at which time the Canadian Dodges used unique serial numbers. Dodge Truck production would move to the old Maxwell plant on Tecumseh Avenue in 1931, at which time the trucks began to use their own serial number sequences.

The Toronto plant was used as a parts distribution centre for a couple of years. It was sold and used by a number of firms until demolished in the 1970's.

Chrysler was another company that purchased plants from other, usually defunct, companies. When Fisher Body served notice they were no longer going to build bodies for non-GM makes in 1926, Chrysler purchased a body plsnt on Kercheval Avenue right across the street from the East Jefferson Avenue as well as one of the Fisher Body plsnts in Windsor for Canadian production. Wills-Ste.Claire's plant in Marysville, Michigan, was purchased for parts, marine and industrial engine production. Saxon's plant on Wyoming Avenue was purchaed in 1934 and would be expanded for DeSoto production. The plant had been purchased from GM who acquired it around 1921. Graham-Paige's plant on West Warren Avenue was purchased in 1947 and was used by DeSoto from 1950 through 1958 and by Imperial for the 1959 to 1961 model years.

Bill,

Toronto, ON

Thanks Bill for filling in some blanks, what can you tell us about manufacturing process.

Would you be able to answer some specific questions concerning the trucks themselves, how they were built using what parts from where?

Are you able to differentiate between models giving us some clues on when some changes were made or specifically what was within specific models that allowed us to tell one from another.

Specifically and as a start I have read that when Grahams began with the truck conversion units and even more specifically the truck builder chassis later they used chassis and drive train components from many outside sources including of course Dodge Brothers.

Is it safe to assume then that when Graham and Dodge joined company that all Graham trucks used a Dodge chassis and if so where would this chassis have been manufactured?

I have read that one of the highlights for the deal Haynes made with the Grahams was that regular production lines would not have been impeded in the least so is it safe to assume that just because the two companies entered into an agreement with one another that any manufacturing that was done at a Graham facility would have been considered a Dodge product ( I dont think this is the case ) including the chassis.

I am clear in that if regular prod. at Dodge facilities was not affected by the addition of Graham than that would suggest that all chassis outside of the commercial cars would have had to of been manufactured by Graham facilities and they would have had to of been indeed truck units instead of commercial cars so than why do we so often see commercial cars being labeled as either D.B or G.B.

Makes no sense for D.B and G.B to have both built an identical chassis/weight vehicle.

I could go on and on but will first wait for your reply on these questions to see how much knowledge concerning these trucks you have outside of real estate. Thanks again

Thanks you all for imformation on the different Dodge plants.

Jason- You have found the location of the original Stockton plant at 500 Waterloo. I was able to Google Earth the address and there apears to be an old building at the site. Next time I am in the area I will check it out.

I did not realize that you were so near, yes unless I am mistaken google earth shows an approximate location, at least that is what they are indicating on my screen. I tried to find the exact location by street finder travelling up and down the street but for some reason could not find an exact 500 address.

Maybe you will have better luck, I would like a picture of the Building and especially any indications of course if any that Graham once occupied the building. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I found some additional literature concerning Dodge Graham trucks and it is located a little west of Detroit. I am working on getting copies but it may come down to there being too much to copy.

They told me I could visit and copy all I want but too far. If anyone lives in the area and would be interested in helping please e-mail me at jhason2@yahoo.com Thanks

Thanks Bill for filling in some blanks, what can you tell us about manufacturing process.

Would you be able to answer some specific questions concerning the trucks themselves, how they were built using what parts from where?

Are you able to differentiate between models giving us some clues on when some changes were made or specifically what was within specific models that allowed us to tell one from another.

Specifically and as a start I have read that when Grahams began with the truck conversion units and even more specifically the truck builder chassis later they used chassis and drive train components from many outside sources including of course Dodge Brothers.

Is it safe to assume then that when Graham and Dodge joined company that all Graham trucks used a Dodge chassis and if so where would this chassis have been manufactured?

I have read that one of the highlights for the deal Haynes made with the Grahams was that regular production lines would not have been impeded in the least so is it safe to assume that just because the two companies entered into an agreement with one another that any manufacturing that was done at a Graham facility would have been considered a Dodge product ( I dont think this is the case ) including the chassis.

I am clear in that if regular prod. at Dodge facilities was not affected by the addition of Graham than that would suggest that all chassis outside of the commercial cars would have had to of been manufactured by Graham facilities and they would have had to of been indeed truck units instead of commercial cars so than why do we so often see commercial cars being labeled as either D.B or G.B.

Makes no sense for D.B and G.B to have both built an identical chassis/weight vehicle.

I could go on and on but will first wait for your reply on these questions to see how much knowledge concerning these trucks you have outside of real estate. ThanCks again

Graham Brothers first started building conversions for vehicles already in production around 1916. Their plant in Evansville built frame extensions for various makes and the kits included all the parts necessary to extend the chassis frame and move the rear axle.

When Graham Brothers first started making their own trucks they used engines from a few companies, but Continental was the major supplier, at least intially. Trucks were built in 1 ton, 1.5 ton and 2 ton ratings on various wheelbase lengths.

Due to the three weight ratings and various wheelbase lengths, Graham Brothers truck chassis frames were built to GB specifications. Do not know who actually built the frames, but there were a number of firms back then that speciialized in chassis frames.

All Graham Brothers trucks were built in a Graham Brothers factory and, from 1921, sold at Dodge Brothers dealers. They did not become a Dodge Brothers product until DB acquired 100% control of the firm in 1925 and GB became a division of DB. Just as Dodge Brothers was a Dodge Brothers product until Chrysler purchased DB, at which time Dodge Brothers vehicles became Chrysler products.

Graham Brothers plants were in Evansville, Stockton and Detroit. The Evansville plant on Stringtown Road also built bodies for GB trucks, although the buyer had the choice of purchasing a chassis-cowl unit or having another body builder supply the body.

The Evansville plant was used for Dodge truck assembly from January 1, 1929 until late 1931 and then closed. Chrysler updated and expanded the plant in 1935 and began assembling Plymouths for 1936. The plant was used by Chrysler until replaced by the St.Louis plant for 1960. The plant and administration building still stand, by the way.

Production began in 1922 at the former plant of King Motor Car Co. on Conant Avenue. In 1924 a larger plant at 6600 Lynch Road came on line. The plant was built by Dodge Brothers in 1917 to build war materiel, and was used for truck production through to 1930. Chrysler then used the plant to manufacturer axle houing - known later as the Detroit Axle plant.

At third plant was purchased in Stockton, CA, on what was then Cherokee Lane. It opened on June 24, 1925, and was used for truck production through to 1932 when production was transfered to the new Plymouth plant in Los Angeles.

The plant still stands, at 1270 East Waterloo Road. It is a long, narrow plant which has been expanded over the years into the property behind the plant. The offices are located at the east end of the plant.

The only plant Graham Brothers shared with Dodge Brothers was the plant on Dufferin Street in Toronto, in use from 1924 through to 1930. Again, Graham Brothers trucks became Dodge Brothers as of January, 1929. Production of Dodge Trucks was moved to the old Maxwell plant on Tecumseh in Windsor when the Toronto plant closed.

Graham Brothers trucks were sold all over the world, thanks to Dodge Brothers. In those days auto manufacturers would contract a distributor to set up a dealer network (who were contracted to the distrubutor and not the manufacturer) as well as parts warehouses to provide parts for the dealers. They also handled the advertising in the area they were responsible for. Auto manufacturers used distributors across North America and in foreign countries.

Great Britain and Australia had distributors that imported CKD units (GB) or chassis-cowl (Australia) units from North America. In the case of the GB distributor, they used local suppliers for interior trimmings and other parts, while the Australian distributor contracted local body builders. The chassis were built as RHD in North America and not converted, while the British units were built with 12-volt systems right up to WW II.

The 1 ton, 1.5 ton and 2 ton trucks were marketed as Graham Brothers trucks right up to December 31, 1928. As of January 1, 1929, all trucks coming off the assembly line were Dodge Trucks. At no time were these units built as Graham and Dodge at the same time.

However, the Dodge Brothers Commercial Car, a half ton model, became a Graham Brothers Commercial Car for the 1928 model year, model SD, and a 1929 model SE until December 31. At which time all Graham Brothers trucks became Dodge Brothers.

The new three quarter ton model for 1927, the DCT, was a Graham Brothers product, as was the 1928 DDT and the 1929 DET, at least until December 31, 1928. Then they, too, became Dodge Brothers vehicles.

• Like 1

Thanks, I have been able to locate all that was mentioned above but would ask where you are referancing this information......

Quote.....However, the Dodge Brothers Commercial Car, a half ton model, became a Graham Brothers Commercial Car for the 1928 model year, model SD, and a 1929 model SE until December 31.

Quote.........The new three quarter ton model for 1927, the DCT, was a Graham Brothers product, as was the 1928 DDT and the 1929 DET, at least until December 31, 1928.

Thank-you

DB made the 3/4 ton "commercial car" thru 1926.I've read that the 3/4 ton line was moved over to GB in 1927.

Hi Bill, what I have agrees with this.

I think alot of the confusion that everyone is having stems from hauling capacity. I have information that states Dodge Bros. commercial cars from 17-26 had a payload capacity of 1000 to 1500 pounds which means that it could have been classified as a 1/2 ton or a 3/4 ton.

A few months later the panel side was introduced with same payload capacity and was rated as a 1/2 ton but this information I have not found myself within any D.B factory literature unless I have just somehow missed it.

Can anyone remind where the ratings were printed for these early commercial cars?

Wow that looks great, I like it because its simple, no frills. The L channel really works in my opinion. I really like a short bed on the truck, I have a 12 foot bed on mine and it looks good to with the long wheel base but that short bed is really unique

I have yet to find any interior views of the Stockton assy plant but I am in the process of ordering 100 plus photos of Graham sales litearture I found online so if I see any interior views I will of course pass them along.

In the mean time I thought you would like this one as well, have a few of these interior Evansville shots if you have an interest.

post-48869-143138915891_thumb.jpg

Bill ( Texacola ) brought up a good point to me a while back via e-mail in that it seems a trademark of Graham is the little window behind the front door. I hadn't paid much attention to it until just recently.

Surprisingly their speed trucks did not in all cases that I have run across carry this window so it makes me wonder why so adamant about it being on all of their size trucks from 3/4 to 3 ton.

Jason....I think what I asked (wondered) was what a '27 built DB commercial car (if they did in fact build any??) looked like.The sales lit. you posted is GB, and does not look like my '27 series (9/26 built) DB. So I am still wondering?? The Hemmings Classic Car (Jan.2012 #88) article indicates that trucks built in 1927 were made in GB plant(s) and badged as GB's.So the question is...did DB build any trucks in 1927? Bill

Unfortunately the catalog is not dated other than 1927 ( no month ) One thing is for sure and that is that there would not have been both a D.B and a G.B 3/4 ton screenside manufactured at the same time.

Type 3 saw the increase of wheelbase from 114 to 116 inches. Also noted is an increase from the 1/2 ton to 3/4 ton payload increase. Prod. dates for type 3 July 10 1923 to June 26 1925 for panel and July 10 1923 to Sept 27 1925 for screenside

Type 4 June 26 1925 to June 29 1926 Panel and Sept 27 25 to Sept 5 26 ( screenside ) carried the same W.B and payload capacity.

I see where the confusion is for me in that evidently there was a screenside manufactured as mentioned above series 4 from Sept 27 1925 to Sept 5 1926 which would mean that for three months of production vehicles built would have been considered 1927 vehicles which I am assuming is where you are confused as well in that you have not seen any photos of them.

I will keep looking for the answers to this.

OK...heres what I now think (guessing).As you said they would not have built both GB&DB 3/4 ton at the same time.We believe GB built all trucks in 1927 (therefore there are no 1927 built DB's).My truck is a 3/4 ton ,116WB built about 9/11/26.Your data says "thru 9/5/26.But if you go by the 4cyl serial #/production chart # A-770,000was built 9/10/26...my serial # is A-770913 so it would appear there is a slight slippage in the dates.The 1927 series started July 1 1926.So mine is a '27 series.

Now for my guess...mine may be one of the last with a DB style cab. If you go back in this thread and look a Juan's paddy wagon (which started my confusion) you will see it looks like a 1927 GB. His was built in Oct 1926,and as he has stated has a DB data plate. Perhaps his is a transition vehicle where DB started using the GB style cab but was still badged DB?

• 11 months later...
Is there any interest in seeing pages here from a catalog showing early trucks. I am sharing it with a different forum I am involved with and it wouldnt take anything to post images here as well. I have attached here a sample of what I am reffering to. Catalog has prob 300 pages of pictures, on the back of every picture is an in depth description of the truck being shown.

Jason this was a great thread. Lots of good stuff. I have been revisiting this thread and have compiled a lot of helpful information.

Jason....I think what I asked (wondered) was what a '27 built DB commercial car (if they did in fact build any??) looked like.The sales lit. you posted is GB, and does not look like my '27 series (9/26 built) DB. So I am still wondering?? The Hemmings Classic Car (Jan.2012 #88) article indicates that trucks built in 1927 were made in GB plant(s) and badged as GB's.So the question is...did DB build any trucks in 1927? Bill

I hope Bill will continue to add to this thread, with his permission I will upload pictures of his truck here. I will have to wait for his reply to do so.

I have found a confidential service bulletin that states affective Jan 1st the name of D.B 3/4 ton commercial car was changed to Graham Brothers commercial car, no more use of D.B name in other words, so with that said.............My truck is a 3/4 ton ,116WB built about 9/11/26..............I am going to assume that you can answer your own question better than any one of us since as you say ...........The 1927 series started July 1 1926.So mine is a '27 series...............Does this answer or come closer to answering your question Bill?

We have come along ways from when this thread was started, alot of the questions I had within this thread have been answered.

I hope Bill will continue to add to this thread, with his permission I will upload pictures of his truck here. I will have to wait for his reply to do so.

I have found a confidential service bulletin that states affective Jan 1st the name of D.B 3/4 ton commercial car was changed to Graham Brothers commercial car, no more use of D.B name in other words, so with that said.............My truck is a 3/4 ton ,116WB built about 9/11/26..............I am going to assume that you can answer your own question better than any one of us since as you say ...........The 1927 series started July 1 1926.So mine is a '27 series...............Does this answer or come closer to answering your question Bill?

Yes Jason that answers/confirms alot.The remaining question is when did the 3/4 ton DB gain the little cab quater windows and was that a GB influence?Juans 10/26 build has them (on a DB) and my 9/26 does not...are we getting closer? Bill

That is one of the prettiest I have seen yet, I have some salesmans fimstrips ( silent movies ) for Graham/ DB trucks, I am trying to figure out a way to post them.

That is one of the prettiest I have seen yet, I have some salesmans fimstrips ( silent movies ) for Graham/ DB trucks, I am trying to figure out a way to post them.

Thats saying something then because I think some of this truck was actually finished with a brushed (if not all of it). Middle horizontal panel in door, below small rear window and the large panel backdrop for the advert section all look to have brush strokes.

Can't wait to see the films...sounds incredible