Information needed for woodgrain dash new product...

Guest Greg_Setter

Guest Greg_Setter

Greetings. As some of you know, I reproduce the woodgrain and black dash kits for the A-bodies, as well as woodgrain kits for '69-'70 Rivs. My latest project is for the Wildcats, LeSabres, Electras woodgrain dash pieces that work with my Climate Control piece.

My question is: Is the "Fasten Seat Belts" script done in silver like the Climate Control script, or is it white? That is all I need to finish up the art on these and get them into production.

Answers would be great - pix even better! All the cars I have access to are terribly faded out on the dash pieces.

Let me know, thanks!

GS

Edited by Greg_Setter
fixed typo (see edit history)

Guest Greg_Setter

Anyone?!?

My question is: Is the "Fasten Seat Belts" script done in silver like the Climate Control script, or is it white? That is all I need to finish up the art on these and get them into production.

I would even go for an educated guess!

GS

Guest Greg_Setter

Sorry, my bad... typo on the Riv mention above. My Riv kits are 1969-70. The Wildcat, LeSabre, Electra, etc years that also use the woodgrain are 68-71, i believe.

I just need someone who has one of these cars to let me know if the color is white or silver on that script. Most are too faded out to see. Hopefully, someone has a decent one out there...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Greg_Setter

Okay - we are going with white lettering on the Fasten Seat Belt script.

I'm a couple of weeks out on finishing these up. Pix posted soon.

Taking pre-orders at $65 a set w/shipping (USA). Once complete, retail on these will be $80 a set plus shipping. Order now and save a few bucks!

I can be reached at the_woodgrain_guy@mac.com for more info & paypal details if you want a set.

Thanks!

GS