FOR SALE 1333 STUDEBAKER MOD. 56

Guest mikes33stude

Guest mikes33stude

1933 Studebaker model 56 four door sedan. 98 % original. has electric fuel pump. New Brakes, new SS kingpins, original black laquer paint, all trim, runs excellent. 66K on the odometer and I believe that to be original. 6 cyl. 3 speed. original interior with rear window shades. All gauges work except fuel gauge. New ignition switch. It does not have the original coil under dash, conventional coil under hood. rear mounted spare tire. body solid. Left running board has extensive rust through, and some bubbling under tail light/fuel filler, otherwise it only has minor surface rust. Fuel tank relined. all lights work except right fender mounted running light. Cowl lights are newly rewired but not hooked up. More pics avialable upon request. I drive this car to the post office once in a while to keep it lubed and running. This is a great car. $15,000.00 or SERIOUS cash offer. Mike 530-346-6604 or email mikej@bigbytes.com

Note, the white specs in the photos are just flying specs and not on or in the car.

PRICE REDUCED TO $11,000 Firm. 11-23-2010

post-60034-143138210502_thumb.jpg

post-60034-143138210507_thumb.jpg

post-60034-143138210511_thumb.jpg

post-60034-143138210515_thumb.jpg

post-60034-143138210518_thumb.jpg

post-60034-143138210521_thumb.jpg

Edited by mikes33stude (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest mikes33stude

I still have this gem for sale. I was told it is one of only 17 known left. Can anyone confirm this. :confused: Please call if interested. She runs like a dream. I added grey carpet but still have the front rubber floor mat. (floor mat NOT in good shape) Mike 530-346-6604

• 2 months later...

Nice Vehicle, Mike. I've watched it on Ebay the couple times you listed it. As for price, I don't have a guess other than I'm noticing that Studebakers (and maybe all collector cars in general) seem to be selling for less than what I would think they are worth - just bad economic times I guess and much less 'play money'.

Me, I'd love to add it to my garage, but my wife says I have to move one out before I can move one in.:( (unless you are interested in a 1952 Champion in trade!)

Good luck and hope it goes to a Studebaker family out there...

Robert

Guest mikes33stude

Thanks Robert, I agree with you on the selling prices of cars and the bad times. I don't want to sell it myself, but I need the funds, therefor I can't make a trade. Thanks. Mike

Guest mikes33stude

I checked with the ASC and they only have 16 Model 56s of various styles registered. Like you and they say, there may more, just not known about. Mike