1991 Red Owners Manual WTB, Barter/Trade - Also WTB pen & f/lite

Roadster90

Would like to Buy or Barter/Trade a Blue 1990 Owners Manual for a 1991 Red Owners Manual.

Buy - Outright

Barter/Trade - I have a 1990 Blue Manual I could trade. The B/Manual is in Very Good Condition/Almost Great. Pages look as if never opened and just a couple of slight creases on the front cover.

If interested please contact me by a Forum Private Message....

Thanks a lot,

nic

Also need 1 pen, and 1 flashlight....Have an air gauge to trade

Guest ReattaRobert

You are aware of the one currently on eBay, are you not? Approximately $45 shipped. ;)

Thanks for the replys guys :) ...greatly appreciated.

Jim, I have been trying to call you - before Saturday and this afternoon - went to the Skyline Drive to experience the cold, and the 60 - 70 mph gusts on Saturday (a females idea :( ). Anyway, will keep trying to call you.

Robert,

Thanks for the heads up on the Ebay Manual - I looked on Ebay before I posted, but did not see the one you reference. I do think that the publisher sells the 91 manuals new for around that amount of money though.....not looking for a perfect manual in this case - just a nice used one. I want it for the "extra small leatherette case" - not the main large zipper manual. Ebay sellers/vendors are kind of humorus at times (and ruthless as more than many folk are not aware of the situation and fall for some of the overpriced ads) as some folks try to sell the manuals and the FSM for outrageous amounts when all one has to do is pick up the phone and order from the original publisher at normal msrp/retail price/s. I can not remember the publishers name at present, but many Reatta Forum folk have the name - including Barney. I will continue to look for a more reasonable used one for now...

Thanks again,

Nic

I remembered that there was something strange about ordering manuals from Helm.....I checked their price for a brand new manual and it was very reasonable - only 20.00. Added the manual to the cart and went to check out to find out that shipping was also fair - only 6.08....BUT they have a separate charge for Handling - added charge of 6.95. So a 20.00 manual ends up costing - 33.03 .....

errrrrrr

:)

Guest steveskyhawk

Nic,

33 bucks? That sounds cheap to me. What is the rub? Most people make more than 33 bucks in a week drinking their boss' free coffee.