Grandma's 1965 Buick Special Deluxe for sale

Grandma's cool car is finally for sale. I have mixed feelings about letting go of this great 1965 Buick Special Deluxe, but I think it is time to move on. My grandma bought the car new and didn't drive it much. My Dad and I have taken turns driving it over the last fifteen years. It runs great and I have replaced most everything in the last five years (radiator, timing chain, regulator and alternator, etc.). It is a V-6. The body looks very good (I had it painted last year) and it has never been in an accident. The interior needs some work (a new headliner etc.) but that should be a fun project for someone. The car is located near Sacramento, CA. According to the old car guide it is worth $3500 in its current (good) condition (if you upgrade it to fine condition it would be worth $8700). This is a really fun car to drive. Check out the picture! csoldahl@hotmail.com <P>[ 05-22-2001: Message edited by: csoldahl ]<BR><A HREF="http://www.motorhood.com/ClassicCarDrive/Blue_Special/" TARGET=_blank>Blue Special</A><p>[ 05-22-2001: Message edited by: csoldahl ]