1988 Reatta parts/restoration listed on eBay

Guest ReattaFan

Guest ReattaFan

Listed with pics on eBay 1988 DAMAGED BUICK REATTA FOR PARTS OR RESTORATION. CAR HAS BEEN SITTING FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS BUT WAS DRIVEN TO THE LOCATION AS IS. ENGINE REBUILD LESS 5000 MILES AGO, TRANSMISSION REBUILT 45000 AGO. SUSPENSION COMPONENTS REPLACED. ALL POWER OPTION AVAILABLE EXCEPT SUNROOF. WORKING INSTRUMENT CLUSTER, TOUCH SCREEN, 16 WAY SEATS. INTERERIOR IS RED. WAS DEPENDABLE DAILY DRIVER. QUESTION? EMAIL ME AT MORGANINS@SBCGLOBAL.NET

Since Ebay is now 95% crap by overpriced Ebay "stores" people. it is hard to find some items.

I went through about the first 14 pages which covered only the first 7 days of an normal auction and did not see your car listed. Maybe I missed it but it would help if you listed in your post the auction number.

Guest steveskyhawk

Jim is right about the increased number of items that come up when you search Reatta. On the other hand I sell spare parts on ebay and probably offer the best selection of hard to find, corrosion free parts available. Cant beat Los Angeles for quantity and quality. If you look you can find just about anything and ebay is one good source.

Guest ReattaFan

Thanks for the advice, new to this. Item # 150438298861. No pics of interior, but could take some if needed. Looks like one in this thread on a reply. Seats in need of recovering as is the console top. Probably very normal. Most of the rest in good shape as I remember...been a couple of years since I drove it.

Since Ebay is now 95% crap by overpriced Ebay "stores" people. it is hard to find some items.

I went through about the first 14 pages which covered only the first 7 days of an normal auction and did not see your car listed. Maybe I missed it but it would help if you listed in your post the auction number

Y'know there is a tab for auctions only at the top of each page. Also if you tend to monitor a particular category you can sort by listing time so you only look at what's new. Just a couple clicks and it's eBay your way. :)

Guest ReattaFan

OK, they (eBay) removed the listing because they didn't like the catagory it was listed in. Relist starts Thursday. Item # 150440683319.