Need some Electric Help

Guest Jay_Jay

Guest Jay_Jay

My pull down motor went out. Recieved a new one from a new one from Larry. Rarely ever had my hard top off, so I never really used the pull down until this year.

When I went to install the new motor & Black Relay it would not work either. Now I know Larry so the I know the motor and black relay he send are good. Larry sent all the parts for a new brake system a few years ago.

In checking the electric connector, I noticed it appears that a ( I think) green wire was cut off the black relay connection.

Off the connection of the black relay I only have 3 wires ----white one on the front-----on the back there are only 2 wires a tan one on one side and a blue on the other side. In between those two wires is a stub of a green wire that has been cut off.

The blue wire goes from the main connection to the pull down motor connection-and to the black relay.

The white wire goes from the main connection to the pull down motor and to the black relay

The Tan wire goes from the black relay to pull down motor only ----

Then there is a black wire that goes from the main connection to the pull down motor connection only----

There is a Gray Ground wire going from the pull down motor connection.

My question is ====if this stub of a green wire that has been cut off the black relay connection, where does it connect to ?????

I have checked all the connections, and I have power to the pull down motor and to the black relay. The black relay will click and that all I get.

Any one got any suggestions----????????

Guest My TC Toy

I can send you a PM but I do not know how to attach sonething to it. Send me your e-mail and I will forward schematic ASAP>

Bob