Wanted, 64 Electra 225 body molding

Idle Swede

Idle, I would love to help on the Electra trim, but the mouldings on my parts car are not good at all. I have been looking for you, though. I will let you know if I find anything. Matt

Bob, I don't know either if they are the same, but I think they are not. If they are, I'd be delighted to buy them. Does anyone know?<P>Matt,<BR>Thank you very much, I really appreciate it.<BR>Need them desperately, the only thing missing on my car.

No, they are different. 64 can use only 64. I know what you mean, Idle, I am missing only the drivers door lower chrome moulding for my 64 Wildcat coupw, and finding a good one seems almost impossible. I will keep you posted on what I find. Matt

Idle, I would be dumb to pass on that, I just wish I had a couple good Electra door mouldings to bring you. I will be in Ft. Lauterdale in a couple weeks to help a friend pick up a 63 R code Galaxie. I do not have an atlas in front of me, so how far are you from Ft. L? Also, does the door have the Wildcat moulding on it? I know beggars can not be choosers, but I was just curious. Thanks a ton, and let me know, Matt.