abs brakes

Guest pauliem

Guest pauliem

I have A leaking pressure switch on my 1990 reatta and A yellow light on the dash, anyone tell where I could get one so my ABS will work ??:confused:

The pressure switch senses low pressure turns on the red and yellow lights and starts the pump. When the sensor senses about 2500 psi the switch turns off the red and yellow lights, in that order, and then at 2600 psi the switch shuts off the pump.

When you see some seepage near the pins on the pressure switch that will be an indication the switch is bad.

I have been selling Reatta parts for 11 years at reasonable prices and have a good switch available. I can be reached at jfinn@cpinternet.com

More specifically when boost is lost the red light comes on and it automagically also turns the yellow light on. If the red light goes out and yellow stays on (and car stops) it is very unlikely to be the pressure switch.

Guest steveskyhawk

I get requests for used brake parts all the time. I always recommend buying that stuff new. Used brake parts are dangerous in my opinion and new doesn't cost that much more. I'd try NAPA.