Heck of an Advance Auto Parts Deal

Roadster90

Advance sure has changed its marketing procedures.....

I got coupons for dollars off in the mail today 5. to 20.00 off 25. to 100. Plus got an email with the below 50. off of 100. and just used that coupon. I needed a harmonic balancer (91.00) and bought a couple of cans of Sea Foam to get the bill over 100. In May I will get a coupon for 50.00 worth of free stuff :)

go to www.AdvanceAutoParts.com

Since I have registered on the above site I have received several very nice deals, and a bunch of worthy coupons....

Spend $100 - Get $50 Back!* Plus Free Shipping!**

• <LI id=rrli206>You must sign in to your account or create a new account to qualify to receive the $50 off coupon – <LI id=rrli207>Shoppers using guest checkout will not qualify. <LI id=rrli208>PayPal shoppers still need to sign in or register a new AAP account to qualify. <LI id=rrli209>Coupons will be emailed 5/01/2010 and will be valid until 5/31/2010.
  • You must be signed into the same account you used when placing the qualifying order to redeem the coupon.

FAQ’s

Q: Why do I need to sign in or register with you to get the coupon?

A: In an effort to restrict the use of these deep discount coupons and to prevent abuse we need to make sure we are able to identify you as a qualified customer when you return to redeem your coupon. By registering we are able to ensure that you get the correct discount and that your coupon is valid.

Q: I use PayPal and they require that I sign in to pay for my Advance Auto Parts Order…isn’t that enough?

A: Our customers can utilize PayPal as a payment method even if they do not have an Advance Auto Parts account (guest checkout). If you are using PayPal please be sure you are signed in to your AAP account – or select the option to create a new account during checkout and you will qualify to receive the coupon.

Q: How much do I have to spend to qualify?

A: Any Order over $100 placed between 4/15 and 4/20 by registered, signed-in shoppers will qualify and receive the coupon.

Q: When do I get my $50 coupon?

A: Coupon codes will be emailed to all qualified customers on May 1st 2010. Please make sure we have a valid email address on file and that you have not opted out of receiving email from Advance Auto or you may not receive the email containing your coupon code.

Q: What if I place multiple orders of $100 or more during the qualifying period…will I receive multiple coupons?

A: Sorry, we limit the coupons to one per customer, one per household.

Q: What happens if I return my qualifying order – do I still get to use the coupon?

A: We understand there may be a need to return items from your qualifying order and will not restrict you from using the coupon if items were returned in good faith. However, we do screen aggressively for abuse and we will block abusers from using the coupon.

hline.gif

*Offer Valid April 15 through April 20th 2010 before 11:59 PM EST. You must sign in to your account or create a new account during checkout and place an order of $100 or more online at advanceautoparts.com to qualify. All customers who order during the promotion period and qualify will receive a coupon via email for $50 off an online order over $50. Coupon is valid May 1 through May 31, 2010 before 11:59 PM EST. Coupon is only valid for qualified customers. Coupon may only be used for orders placed online for home delivery or in-store pick up. Purchases made in a store do not qualify for this offer. Sorry - no rain checks. Not combinable with other offers. Core charges, shipping and handling charges, fees, and taxes are not included in calculating eligibility for discounts. Coupon has no cash value. You must be signed in to the account used for your qualifying order in order to redeem your coupon. Applies to purchases of in-stock items only and is not valid for backorders, gift cards or gift certificates. Limit one coupon per customer per household. Returning qualifying items may void $50 coupon and prevent you from participating in future offers. Void where prohibited by law.

**Receive free Standard Shipping to any address in the continental United States on all orders totaling $75.00 or higher. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii or U.S. Territories are not eligible for Free Shipping. Core charges, shipping and handling charges, fees and taxes are not included in calculating eligibility for Free Shipping.

free_shipping_200x75.png

Edited by nic walker
left something out (see edit history)