Reatta parts available

Jim

I have been selling Reatta parts for almost 11 years and usually have most parts available. Many of my parts come from rust free cars and electrical parts I test in my personal cars for at least two weeks to make sure they are good working and in good appearing condition. I have very reasonable prices. Very often I will also include instructions on how to replace the part in your car.

I have met Philip ( F14 crazy ) and he is a very nice fellow so I certainly recommend getting a part from him but if he does not have the part you need I am sure I can help out.

I can be reached at jfinn@cpinternet.com

Guest steveskyhawk

As the current owner of six Reattas of all years I am familiar with the difficulty of obtaining parts for our cars. I maintain an extensive inventory of parts for my own use and also sell those parts that we all need. All of my parts are removed from cars that were operated in the desert southwest as I live near Los Angeles. The quantity and quality of cars here in LA is the best in the world consequently I'm likely to have those parts that are the most difficult to find and of the best quality. I am a firm believer that you get what you pay for. (As you should) I stand by the parts I sell both before and after the sale. New parts are few and far between for 20 year old cars so my goal is to sell you a part that is indistinguishable from new. My parts are clean painted and polished when appropriate. I ship seven days a week on most items and often times will ship same day.

I can be reached at steveskyhawk@prodigy.net or (951)323-0263

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jim - just thought I would jump in here (and bump your thread to the top) and let everyone know what a pleasure it is dealing with you when in need of Reatta/Buick parts.

Gentleman Jim is prompt, courteous and a real professional and I will continue to seek his assistance when I need parts for my cars. Thank you again, Jim!