user name and password

harry yarnell

It might be related to your computer not the website. Do you delete your "cookies" from time to time? The cookie has information about you that a website uses. When you connect, the website checks for a cookie. If it does not find one you get the generic version until you sign in. It then saves that information in the cookie for next time.

If your using Mozilla Firefox as your browser as I am you will need to reset it. It lost all my passwords in the latest upgrade. Yes it is a PIA and poor programming. Still better than any other browser though.

Guest Richard D

I can not get the it to remember my password and when I try to re-register it says I did not check the box that I agree to follow the rules. Peter is trying to help but no luck yet.

According to a thread I found elsewhere on the site, Peter indicated there was a server software upgrade/fix (security related) done within the last couple of days. This has resulted in most users having to log in again, even if the "remember me" checkbox is set on. Further, it has apparently corrupted the logon ID cookie maintained by most browsers, causing it not to work even if you re-check the remember me box.

Most users still having an issue will probably need to edit their cookies and erase any related to the Antique Automobile Club of America address, so that a new cookie can be written into the file for your browser. Do NOT erase all cookies from your browser menu, or you will have issues with other sites that you may have set to auto-login and remember your ID and password.

KDirk