Plenty of parts

Guest F14CRAZY

Guest F14CRAZY

We're liquidating quite a bit of stuff we've had in stock plus the parts we stripped off of the '89 coupe we had. We have the following plus a lot of odds and ends, so let me know what you're looking for. I would rather that the big stuff be picked up but I can cooperate with shipping, meet you half way possibly...let me know and I may be able to work with you. All electronics are sold with a not-DOA warranty.

-Driver and passenger doors, one set in white, one in red

-claret/burgundy door panels ('89 style, decent condition)

-passenger vent window (I think it is, ask and I'll check)

-a red and a white hood

-a red and white trunk lid

-white rear bumper (black rub strip)

-claret/burgundy passenger seat

-complete trunk carpet

-claret rear interior panels

-rear speaker housings

-ECC touch screen assembly

-'89 ECM, BCM, Teves ABS computer module, remote keyless entry module, central power supply

-tail light assembly (2 available)

-rear filler piece, available in white and bright red (plastic that goes between the tail light and bumper)

-left and right front corner lenses

-good hood struts

-3 good '89 wheels

-front valence (white, the part that houses the grill and fog lamps)

-front spoiler (the black plastic piece that gets rubbed on curb stops)

-rear valance (the part that's cut out for the tail pipe)

-door side glass

-front windshield...no chips or cracks, professionally removed, encapsulation intact. Would be willing to arrange for on the spot installation

-rear glass...also professionally remove, no chips or cracks

-front inner fender well covers, left and right

-white driver's side fender

-'89 dashboard trim pieces (the brushed metal pieces)

-door sill plates (sadly the Reatta emblems are not intact)

Again, I have everything above plus a lot of other small pieces, so feel free to post here, send me a PM, or call me at 517-285-1798. Thanks

Guest wayne2reattas

Hello,

I need the following: Lower control arm (both sides) front and the bushings for the rear sway bar. If you need more info let me know. thanks!

Guest wayne2reattas

Also need drivers side headlight complete assembly and one wheel cover! Also the front spoiler!!! The more I re-read the list the more I find!

Edited by wayne2reattas (see edit history)

Guest F14CRAZY
Also need drivers side headlight complete assembly and one wheel cover! Also the front spoiler!!! The more I re-read the list the more I find!

The driver's headlight assembly was a bit mangled up from collision damage...

I do have one fair hubcap and I do have the front spoiler...you're speaking of the black one that gets scraped on steep driveways and curbstops right? :D

Guest dchgomag

still learning how to navigate here....

My Reatta is a 91. I'm not exactly sure what the part is called. Howeve, best I can...

The rear end. You have the break lights streaching end to end of the car.

Below that, is the grayblack lens streaching end to end, with the BUICK imbossed in the center.

Below that, and between the license plate are 2 reflectors about 2" high guessing maybe 24" long. These start at the plate and streach to the end and around to the sides of the car....

I am in need of this part, the left/driver's side.

I'm in Madison, WI. Would you ship if you had the part???

Also, I have yet another message to follow up... but, I also need for the same side, left/drivers side, the head light mounting bracket... the bracked that mounts the assembly to the core. This is also the bracket that has the motor stop formed in.

Thanks much. D~

I would never jump in on someone else's thread to try and sell my parts unless the seller mentions he does not have the parts or has not responded in a timely fashion.

That is simply unprofessional.

I did mention in an earlier post that I do recommend anyone buy from F 14 crazy. He is a nice fellow I wish him well selling his parts.

I see he does not have a taillight listed but if he can help, do get one from him.

If he does not, I do, and can be reached at jfinn@cpinternet.com

• 1 month later...
Guest geokirk

I am looking to buy a passenger vent window (I think it is, ask and I'll check)

for 89 Reatta. Also a Passenger side mirror in working condition

• 4 months later...
Guest drcolonel

Hey - would you happen to have a driver's side vent glass and mirror housing? Mother clipped the edge of garge door and broke both pieces.