WANTED: man or girl of knowledge

Today (12-4) I post a prewar car at <A HREF="http://www.prewarcar.com" TARGET=_blank>PreWarCar</A>. This one like many others is still unidentified. Is here a real man (or girl)of knowledge around who can tell what it is. More mystery cars you find when you follow ëarlier features"from the bottom of my page. Thanks Joris

That is THE BEST website I have ever seen for the true collector car enthusiast!!! My guess on the current "What is it" is Marmon. There is a photo on the website of a car with odd headlights, that someone thought was a Maybach. It is not, the head lights are Wood lights, the car is a front wheel drive Ruxton. I've added the site to my favorites. Good luck, and best wishes for the Holidays!

Hi Stellite ! Those are hartwarming words you write down. You are very welcome with your Stellite. is it one with an armoured wooden chassis? At this time I run in a demo version so if you send me soem materials I will give your car the attention it deserves. Just reply through info@prewarcar. There is no charge. And feel free to spread the word. Have a nice weekend! Joris I'll be off for a night rallye with my 'modern' Mercedes 300 SE 1960. My other car is an French Amilcar CGSs 1928; bought that one in Texas!

About the Marmon suggestion of 1937hd45. I would like to hear some subtantial evidence. Another strong suggestion is that it is a Ruxton as well, like the one with the Wood Lite's. Cheers Joris