A Chandler book is in production!!!!

If you are a fan of Chandler Motors then you will be pleased to learn that there will soon be a genuine book covering the history of the Chandler-Cleveland Motor corporation.

Fellow Chandler-Cleveland Car Club member and author (The Jordan Automobile: A History) James Lackey has agreed to take on the responsibility of writing an accurate history of this Ohio based car company. Jim has already been given access a few great Chandler memorabilia collections to help him tell the story. But we know there are more items out there! If you have something rare and unusual that could be included in the book whether just as a reference or to be included as with a picture please let us know.

Items Jim is looking for in particular are copies of Chandler Bulletins and other unique items that help tell the history. If you have anything you wish to share for this project please let me know. We are looking to acquire copies only.

If you have had a chance to read Jim's book on the Jordan automobile you know what a great honor it is that he has agreed to write his next book on the Chandler-Cleveland cars. So let's get together and dig through our collections and help Jim put together the most complete collection of pictures and information ever collected and this great car company and the people who founded it. Email or PM me anything you have to offer and I will consolidate it and forward it all on to Jim.

Thanks for your help!

Edited by 29 Chandler (see edit history)