65 Wildcat - Dual Exhaust - Where to purchase?

Guest 1965cat

Guest 1965cat

I am going to purchase a complete dual exhaust system for my 65 Wildcat Conv. I have noticed some previous postings over the past year regarding some horror stories of others who have had some bad luck. Can anyone point me in the right direction for this purchase or have any experience with exhaust system vendors?<P>Thanks,<BR>Mark<BR>BCA# 372362

Hi Mark<BR>I purchased the complet exhaust system seveal years age for my 66 Wildcat, from Burton Waldron, Nottawa Mi. I got the stainless steel pipes without the resinator.<BR>Burton's pipes were an excellent fit, no hassel to install.<BR>No matter where you get the pipes , get the stainless pipes, for a few dollars more it is worth it.<P>Jim Schilf / palbuick@aol.com

I had nothing but a mess with Waldron he is rude and his prices are high. I also know of other club members that are ticked at him for taking too long and not delivering what was promised I highly recommend Martin Johnson 1400 County Line Road Manistee, Mi 49660 call (231) 723-5343. I got a complete NOS system from him for my 67 wildcat. It was exactly as he promised quality was second to none because it was NOS and the price was right. It did take a little while for him to get all the pieces because of NOS . but I had them within a couple weeks. Hope this helps. By the way I also know there is two side to every story. Waldron may be okay to deal with but I have seen way too much negative stuff about him. Just my two cents worth. Chris