West Point,NY Show

Guest CT Mark

Sounds cool. :cool: I can't think of a better venue anywhere in the Northeast for a show. Great cause too.

Unfortunately, I'll be in New Bern that weekend. :(

Our club is sponsoring a Car Show for the Warriors Transition Unit at the U.S.Military Academy at West Point,NY. on 05/15/10

We are looking for 1900 to 1929, 1940 to 1949 vehicles for this show.

There will be no entry fee for the vehicles chosen,

Boy it's too bad that show is the same weekend as the Grand National in New Bern. If it wasn't for that we'd be there!! My father and I have one vehicle built in 1929, two built in 1940 (that are show ready) and one built in 1949, and we'd love to be there.

I spent part of my military career at West Point, and I will say that it was the highlight of my career. What a beautifull place that is rich in history.

For those of you who can go to that show, I would highly recommend that you go. You won't find too many more places nicer for a car show. Make sure while you're there that you spend some time to look around too.

One more question.....

Isn't that graduation weekend??

Guest cben09

I once heard rumor that the boys at Aberdean proving grounds had a Packard truck,,took out the 4cyl,,AND put back a 12cyl Liberty engine,,1650cid ,,used it as a snowplow,,just wondering,,,Good luck,,Ben /maybee off post/thread,,but deserves remembering,,our boys in the past,,cb