89 Carbernet/beige/black T2 auto coming home tomorrow

89TC-16V

bringing home a parts car tomorrow, has the interior and a few exterior parts i need to finish my 89 16V. will be selling all the parts i dont need. i really only need the rear bumper, interior, trunk lid and maybe the tail lights if they are better than mine and possibly the hood if paint is clean, and motor. will be selling everything else. email or post with interests and wil get prices for the parts. car has not be wrecked or anything, has no brakes and no hard top and motor runs poorly

Hi, I'll take the driver seat and armrest is you don't need them. On second thought, I'll even take your old driver seat and armrest that you're replacing, they're most likely in better condition than mine!!!!!!!!!

Hey 89 tc,

In case you didn't know. The Dodge daytona seats were by Recaro, They are very nice and fit right in to replace the TC seats. If you can find leather ones they will be better seats than the TC ones. and you can always use that Leatherique systen to clean them up and redye them to match the car... Lou

no the motor in my 89 runs great and has 60K miles on it. im keeping the interior from the parts car as i seen pictures its like mint still and the interior from my 89 will be for sale. the seats are dried up in my 16V and the arm rest has a tear. i have a full 90 black interior in good shape that i can sell also

Lou- Thanks for the info, do you know what years those Recaros were in the Daytonas? Did they make them in ginger? I'm going to see if I can find a few photos of them on the internet. To tell the truth, I really like the look of the TC seats because they are VERY similar to the seats in the Maserati Biturbo I used to have when I was 24.

89tc-16v- I just noticed you have a 91 Syclone- awesome truck, do you have any pictures/info of it up on any Syclone websites? I'd like to check it out. I remember when they first came out, all the rich teenagers in Long Island New York had them and used to beat the crap out of them. Are they faster than the Typhoon?

By the way, how bad are your old seats? Put me on the top of your list if you want to sell them.

89tc, my old seats are not bad, il take pictures of them for you. im in NJ dont know how you would go about getting them to you. my syclone is on syty.net, the syclones where faster than the typhoons because of the weight difference.

anybody know how to get a trunk open without the key and the trunk pop doesnt wna work??

Louz- i have a good tow hitch for you on this car, looks like new. draw-tite.

pics of parts car

Picture376287.jpg

Picture376288.jpg

Picture376289.jpg

Picture376290.jpg

Picture376291.jpg

Picture376292.jpg

Edited by 89TC-16V (see edit history)

One of the first TCs I had was a '90 with bad seats. One of the Mopar guys from the other forums found me a set. They had the Blow up bolsters under the knees, along the thighs, the lumbar, & the shoulders. There was no markings on the seats, Lou

One of the first TCs I had was a '90 with bad seats. One of the Mopar guys from the other forums found me a set. They had the Blow up bolsters under the knees, along the thighs, the lumbar, & the shoulders. There was no markings on the seats, Lou

Dodge Daytona seats. I have a set for mine.