The Reatta Project - 3 DVDs add them to your collection

Reattatude

EDIT: Added Paypal Buttons for your convenience. Please follow the link below to our Website.

LINK: http://theereatta.8thman.com

The 3 DVD sets start at ten bucks, and that is WITH shipping included

We have made the discs available in three different styles, and with costs of materials involved the fancy discs are somewhat more. So there is a Reatta DVD that should fit everyone's budget and those with the taste for the finer things in life can go for the best! :D

We accept checks, money orders and you can also pay online with your CC via Google checkout and Paypal. The payment address is posted at the above site.

If anyone has any questions, post them here unless you would rather send a private PM. Thanks!

Edited by Reattatude (see edit history)

Me too, a money order will be forthcoming for the deluxe version.

Thanks again for the effort put into this. I'm really looking forward to seeing some of this footage as I have never seen any of it previously, being only 2 1/2 years into the Reatta experience.

KDirk

Guest spyhunter2k

You may want to let everyone on the general forum know that these are done. I've been looking forward to these but I don't check this buy/sell subforum very often, and I almost missed them. Just ordered a set.

• 1 month later...

Just a bump to the top in case someone interested missed it.

The response for the "best" quality discs was hands-down the most popular

(which I should have expected knowing Reatta guys have acquired a taste for

the best, eh?)

Thus... We ran out of that DVD stock but ordered some more, so that option is still available.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest Kitskaboodle

Just putting in a good word for these DVD sets. :)

This is a "must-have" for any Reatta owner.

And......it's only $10.00 for the basic version. (that's the one I got)

This is a lot of bang for the buck!

Anyways, I have watched these over and over and I even use them to "motivate" me in to getting off my lazy duff and getting some more work done on my car! :)

Kit

See the website for more details or you can send me a PM.

Marck, Not me. I dont send out any ads in the mail but I have gotten some different ads for videos (I think from other BCA members)

The Reatta Project DVDs are the only DVDs that have the Reatta Workshop that Barney recorded a few years ago. That alone is worth the ten bucks but there is much more on the other two discs - Solid, useful information that will help you maintain your car. The best Reatta convertible tutorial that Buick ever produced. A super DIY on repairing your ABS brakes and then loads and loads of "beauty" footage on the Buick dealers videos for the 88, 90 and 91.

Plain jane discs are $10, Inkjet printed discs are $15 and the deluxe premium waterproof (the ink never runs even if moist or submerged) are $20 for those who want the best!

If you drive a Reatta this is a worthwhile expenditure.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Only 62 Days Till Christmas! Bump this thread time!! :D

My 3 DVD set is Entertainment and Information especially designed for the Reatta Aficionado, (or any Buick/Reatta/Riviera enthusiast for that matter!)

See http://theereatta.8thman.com for details or feel free to send me a PM.

Yes, Virginia the Reatta Project DOES have the the Buick Know-How Reatta Convertible Maintenance video in its entirety.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to thank Reattatude for the excellent DVD set ! To other forum members, I don't think you could find this much Reatta background information in one place anywhere else. The price is incredible for what you get ! As was stated earlier, this is a "must have" for the Reatta owner.

• 2 weeks later...

I just checked out the "offer" page and noticed the last disk says it is from the 2004 Reatta Roundtable in Flint. I would need to see how may people are seated up front but I suspect it is 2008, we made one in 2003 and there was only 4-5 people at the head table. Nothing was done in 2004.

• 1 month later...
I just checked out the "offer" page and noticed the last disk says it is from the 2004 Reatta Roundtable in Flint. I would need to see how may people are seated up front but I suspect it is 2008, we made one in 2003 and there was only 4-5 people at the head table. Nothing was done in 2004.

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments and we are glad you have found the Reatta DVDs useful and entertaining.

Barney, I believe that note you sent with the tape said 2003.

If you dont have copies of the DVDs let me know.

:oHowever, I did make a mistake on the webpage (2004) and will rectify that.

• 7 months later...