WNTD: Repro. Duesy Model A hubcap insert disc or coin. Leads?

• 1 month later...

If you care to provide us with a good , straight-on, digital photo of one, George, my youngest son can make perfect replicas for you. He is doing two different Mercer ones at the moment. ( You have to study them carefully to pick the difference, but the original ones differ between 1918 Series 4, and the 1923 Series 6 six cylinder.) It would not be a problem to do them for you already except that there were none left on my 1922 A model when I got it from Mexico.

The wheel discs are relatively easy compared to radiator badges. He has just done a sample 1920 Alfa Romeo radiator badge for a friend, and his computer model for this is stunning. He is going to do the same for the early Isotta Fraschini radiator badge, which was surrounded by a wreath for the Tipo 8.

Anyway, it will not be a problem if you want us to help.

Sorry for not responding promptly. Thanks for the kind offer. However I bought 3 of them off of Ebay from the same guy for $5.00 each. They are repro Model A Duesy hubcap inserts. Fairly sharp casting but not real sharp. I know there are others floating around,and I need to find one or 2 more. Thanks again,Ivan,George.

PS However,If you want me to mail you one for your son to reproduce some for you,and others,I will be happy to mail you one,so you get it right. Again they are not as sharp as an original to copy. If you have an original one on your car,that would be the ticket. Let me know George