1989 16V for sale

Guest tcstroud

Guest tcstroud

Hello everyone,

I am interested in parting with my 1989 16V Yellow w/black top and tan interior. It is not very practical for car cruises and family fun now that I have two kids. I am interested in selling for a reasonable price to someone who will appreciate this car as much as I do. Please contact via email if you are interested!!

Thank you,

Tom Stroud

tcstroud@hotmail.com or tcs18@chrysler.com

Here are the Stats---

-Odometer stopped about 68,000 miles and never bothered to fix, I only drive it on nice days in the summer so it has added very few miles!! I guess it has around 75,00 +/- a bit.

-Car runs great and the only upgrades are a stage 2 computer and aftermarket Blow off valve, all from RDI performance.

-4 years ago I had a new timing belt installed as well as front crank, intermediate shaft, and cam seals. I also replaced the oil pan seal and have a NOS valve cover gasket that will go with the car. It is ready to drive and enjoy.

-The only thing cosmetically wrong with the cars exterior is a scrape on the passenger side rear end behind the tire and on the and passengers side front end in front of the tire. It looks like curb rubs and have been on the car since I purchased it some 6 years ago. The top pull down motor does not work, I am sure you are all surprised.

-The interior is worn on the typical spot, driver seat, but I believe the center console was redone before I purchased the car as it has no wear visible and looks like it is vinyl!! There are also to small cut outs in the back side of brown leather over the instrument cluster.

-I have babied this car and fixed all problems as soon as they arose, it has been garage kept an only been caught in the rain twice in six years. It is fast and fun to drive and looks great. It is ready to take home and enjoy. I also have both tops as well as the hard top stand and cover. In addition I also have some odds and end spare parts that will be going with the car.

post-33623-1431381860_thumb.jpg

post-33623-143138186005_thumb.jpg

post-33623-14313818601_thumb.jpg

post-33623-143138186013_thumb.jpg

post-33623-143138186017_thumb.jpg

Edited by tcstroud (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...