Key Fob Remotes

padgett

As usual batted zilch with search. I need a source for 2-4 Reatta keyfob remotes. Just need to be functional and readable, not necessarily say "Buick".

Thought there was a source for new ones but cannot find it. Please help.

Ebay has 2 right now that are Reatta specific. Some Cadillac remotes of the same era will also work. Keyless-remotes.com and keylessrides.com (two of a few on the internet of remote sellers) has them for reatta/riviera/cadillac.

Thank you. Ordered one from keyless-remotes to see what I would get.

At one time I thought I saw a source for parts - I need one battery cover and two of the button covers (soft membrane you push) . Are they available ?

Padgett,,,

Robert (EDBSO) had repaired some (the membrame I think) at one point (years ago). If you want his email addy PM me

Nic

Hey, I bet Jim Finn has some "parts" remotes.....email him (he is out of town presently, but I think he is checking his mail)

Bought a used Caddy from keypad remotes in AZ. Works fine but had a slit in the membrane. They are sending a new membrane. I consider that responsible.

BTW missed the Buick one on ebay, did not meet reserve.

Note, not only is the logo different, the key shapes are as well. Caddy's are larger and easier to use. Buick is also gray and Caddy is black. Caddy battery cover is also slightly different from Reatta and will not interchange.

post-31022-143138187912_thumb.jpg

Edited by padgett (see edit history)

As usual batted zilch with search. I need a source for 2-4 Reatta keyfob remotes. Just need to be functional and readable, not necessarily say "Buick".

Thought there was a source for new ones but cannot find it. Please help.

I have an 91 Buick Reatta that was in an accident last week. I am afraid it is dead. I have 2 remotes for the vehicle, one which I've been using, and the other, I'm not sure if it just needs a battery or what. Let me know if you are interested MGreen