Wanted - 64 Skylark L/H quarter glass

Still no luck finding this. Anyone know where else to look? Should be the same as Chevelle, Lemans and Cutlass.<BR>There was a place listed in Hemmings that sold glass, but can't remember the name or find it now.<BR>Thanks,<BR>Mark

Mark only the Cutlass, Lemans and Skylarks share the same quarter window. Chevelles use a different style. Also you do not indicate if you have a 2dr hardtop or a 2dr post. If you don't find one by next week I'll get you connected with one. Henry

Thanks for the replies!<BR>Sorry Henry, the car is a 2 door hardtop. I thought all 64 Skylark 2 dr's were hardtops as only the Special was available as a 2 dr sedan.<BR>In 65 the 2 dr sedan was availble in a Skylark as well. Please let me know what you turn up.<P>John, I contacted glass search by email and have not heard back from them yet.<BR>My car appears to have that piece of glass replaced (I found some glass chunks in the rocker panel, so I know it was broken at some time)with clear instead of tint like all the other glass. So I would just like to replace it with the same as the rest.<BR>Thanks!<BR>Mark