1964 Chevrolet Impala 91,xxx miles Super Nice Unrestored Original

Guest TWard6

Guest TWard6

Up for Sale is one of the nicest, all original UNRESTORED NUMBERS MATCHING 64 Impala's I have ever seen. Guys this IS your grandfathers Chevrolet! This two owner car has never spent a night outside.

Originally bought new in South Carolina it spent its whole life there until 9 years ago when the current owner purchased it. The vehicle has been regularly serviced and maintained per factory recommendations. And has been owner maintained on the paint and body (washed waxed and wiped down regularly - the pride of ownership shows!)

So lets get started the car has just over 91,590 miles on it. The original paint is in very good condition, and there is NO rust on the body ANYWHERE that we have seen.

The Interior has only TWO bad spots on it One on the drivers side seat and the drivers side arm rest the seat has a minor seam separation, the arm rest pad needs replaced. The package tray is even perfect, the carpet is not faded and the car has a set of over the hump floor mats.

The undercarriage is very nice and so is the trunk. The black spots on the trunk floor are from the backing on the trunk mat. The car has newer radial tires on it, with original style wire wheel covers that are in good shape.

There are a couple of minor marring marks in the bright work but what do expect out of a 46 year old car with 91,xxx miles on it it has been driven and used.

The car runs and drive perfectly and the suspension is tight. I would not be afraid to drive this car anywhere, it is really that nice. Guys this car is 46 years old and to look at it you would swear you had time traveled back to the sixties it is AMAZING. The car is that nice, Show or Go this is the real deal it runs and drives just as good as it looks. Everything is tight, you won't believe this is an old car. It NEEDS NOTHING but a new home.

Powertrain 283 V8 - with a 3 Speed Manual Transmission.

VIN# 41847C181637

Call or email Tom 5406649273 this is listed for my employer but I personally know this car and details. Asking $18000 obo he needs to sell so let's talk.

Edited by TWard6 (see edit history)

Guest TWard6
It's a good purchase for the next owner, very fine car.

Thanx, Honestly the pictures really don't do the car justice. Its one that really has to be seen and driven to get the full effect.

Guest rmongoose
Thanx, Honestly the pictures really don't do the car justice. Its one that really has to be seen and driven to get the full effect.

My guess was that coming from a person such as yourself (Impala Association) you'ld know what your lookin' at with that car. The deep color of the lenses badges and park lights are evidence of a car keep out of the sunlight as well as the upholstery.

I wish I had twenty thousand extra bones and lived closer.

That fella wouldn't happen ta have twenty thousand dollars worth of trim I could straighten and polish in trade would he?:D

Guest TWard6
My guess was that coming from a person such as yourself (Impala Association) you'ld know what your lookin' at with that car. The deep color of the lenses badges and park lights are evidence of a car keep out of the sunlight as well as the upholstery.

I wish I had twenty thousand extra bones and lived closer.

That fella wouldn't happen ta have twenty thousand dollars worth of trim I could straighten and polish in trade would he?:D

LOL