Delco Module Mounting Plate

Guest re-reatta

Guest re-reatta

Does anyone know the part # for the Delco Ignition Module mounting plate? The junkyards aren't user friendly right now in PA with all the snow and mud. Any help will be appreciated.

The Reatta Illustrations pdf says the mounting bracket is part #10469468.

I pulled a Delco ignition a few weeks ago at a Pick N Pull, and decided to test it on my Reatta today. Engine started right up, but then had a bad miss.. Double checked all the connections, but it didn't help. Put the Magnavox one back on and everything runs great again. Guess one of the coil packs must be bad. Fortunately they have a 30-day return policy.

The PNP charged $32 for the entire ignition assembly (bracket, ignition module, 3 coil packs.) How does that compare elsewhere?

Guest re-reatta

I bought my module and coils on Ebay for about $40.00. If you get your problem straightened out, it sounds like you did good to me.

The studs with the square heads are PN 10474166.

Padgett: I measured the DC resistance of the coils. They were fairly close at about 0.6 ohms on the primaries and about 5.6k ohms on the secondaries. No shorts between the primaries and the secondaries. Do these values sound about right?

Those values sound right. Key is really that all are the same. One problem I see a lot in recycling center coils is a cracked plug wire terminal.

Note: the parts are pretty cheap but shipping will eat you up. Plate and three flat screws will be more from Rock Auto than a whole set with ICM and coils from a yard and you will still need the six long screws.

Edited by padgett (see edit history)