Sign in to follow this  
wrought

1941 Graham

This is my first post.

I'm looking for a supply that would possibly have engine parts for my 1941 Graham, I'm rebuilding the engine and will need bearings etc.

Also simple tune up parts. Any ideas?:)

This is my first post.

I'm looking for a supply that would possibly have engine parts for my 1941 Graham, I'm rebuilding the engine and will need bearings etc.

Also simple tune up parts. Any ideas?:)

Hi Hop on to this website cheers Dennis

www.graham-paige.com

Hi all,

I am wondering where to locate the vin number on a '41 graham paige. This car is going to be sold but need some info about the car. Any help would be appreciated.

The car is stripped down but has most components, everything is in boxes or trunk or interior....no interior seats. Needs a lot of work. But still I need the vin number :)

Thank you,

The vin plate on a Hollywood is on the floor behind the right front passenger seat. The engine number is on a plate mounted on the right side of the engine.

Also, the chassis number is stamped on the top of the right front frame horn just forward of the shock mount.

I believe Continental made the motors used by Graham at that time. If so it should make parts easier to find. No doubt the Graham club will have the details.