Jump to content

Handle to what??

AACA Library

Recommended Posts

Looks like a rubber valve stem remover/installer. You screw the end onto a valve stem and by using the notches as leverage points (depending on the wheel size) you pry down against the edge of the rim and POP...out comes the rubber valve stem (or it will pop into place if installing). We used them at the Firestone store where I worked in San Diego. They are also VERY handy when trying to install an inner tube. It will hold the valve stem for you as you mount the tire.


Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...