Sign in to follow this  
Bhigdog

way too cool

Astounding.

We have a gentleman on the Mark II Forum that has begun building a scratch-built Continental Mark II.

Here are two of his works. Takes him 10 years to make a model. The dedication to see it through is what fascinates me.

attachment.php?attachmentid=276&d=1258017372

attachment.php?attachmentid=277&d=1258017372

attachment.php?attachmentid=273&d=1258017372

attachment.php?attachmentid=274&d=1258017372

Now that is an example of dedication to an ideal ! What an example to set for some of our younger "I want it, and I want it right now" crowd.

I'm impressed with his dedication, both to the level of detail, and also to the project.

Hi all!

I'm the one who did the Toronado and Avanti models published by Barry Wolk.

One of the moderators from the AACA forum would like to see how my work on the next model (a Continental Mark II) is progressing.

Well, why not? I don't know exacly where to put what I have to tell and show; he will probably let me know. You will have to apologize my English; my mother tongue is French and the same subject in a French forum has more text than pictures; it will be the reverse situation here.

By the way, I'm located in Switzerland. This small country in Europe has more US-vehicles than France Germany or Italy; however, the market coverage is ridicully low, about 1%.

Roger,

Glad you joined. You'll find this an interesting and diverse group. They obviously share your love of the American car.

I would suggest that you start a thread in the projects section and update it as many do with their projects. We are visually oriented, so there can never be too many pictures.

You should introduce yourself in your new thread and tell people about your 1:1 '50s Caddys.

And please, don't apologize for your English. You write better than 90% of the people I deal with.

I would suggest that you start a thread in the projects section and update it as many do with their projects. We are visually oriented, so there can never be too many pictures.

You should introduce yourself in your new thread and tell people about your 1:1 '50s Caddys.

Thank you Barry. I began today. However, the Mark II model will come a little bit later this week or next week.