Sold my 1990 Chrysler Maserati Triple Black 16V 5 Speed

66six

I now have room in my garage ,

I sold my 1990 Chrysler Maserati TC Triple Black 16V

5 Speed under 19,000 org. miles

Stored in garage for years in Las Vegas.

One of eleven triple black 16v's built,

One of three remaining California spec.

Has new Chrysler 6 cd player controlled by original stereo.

Has 16" BBS style wheels and Yokohama AVS Z rated tires.

This was a great car ,I just hope when I go into my empty garage I remember that I sold it .

,see photos , click on 41 images:@ left

I had a hard time watching as it was driven away.

post-54915-143138179126_thumb.jpg

post-54915-143138180367_thumb.jpg

post-54915-143138180372_thumb.jpg

post-54915-143138180375_thumb.jpg

Edited by 66six
Sold Car (see edit history)

WOW! Stellar car 66:cool: I hope you get every bit of your asking price, this is an exceptional car in the top 5% of TC's in existance in my humble opinion. Not only that, but somehow you have managed to capture the best TC picture I have ever seen including on original sales literature. I've already saved it and will show it whenever someone asks me what a TC Maserati is:cool: I wish it were larger in the image gallery:o Stunning!

Alan

post-32276-143138179161_thumb.jpg

Alan

thanks for the view ,I love my car but Vegas is not the place to drive it .I would never take it out during the day in summer I was always worried the sun would damage the interior .It is fun to drive down the strip though ,So many people are always asking what kind of car is that ??? I am sure you get the same thing .

Again Thanks for the reply .

I had been looking for a long time ,and was talking about cars to my girlfriends brother -in - law , He said his friend had 2 of them and called up he said he had one left . Well we went to look at it and wow I knew this was special ,and we made the deal .

So I got it about 5 or 6 years ago and it was near Santa Clara CA. ,I wasn't use to the car and on the way back to Vegas driving down the highway ,late at night ,I was thinking this car really rides nice ,and looked down at the speedometer I was doing over 110 MPH. so I slowed down right away , but always remembered how smooth the car ran and there was still a lot of pedal left . The guy that bought it has 2 other TC's and a parts car ,so he really knew the car ,He is in Arz. and I know will take care of it .

Glad it's going to a good home 66, I hope to see that car someday (or maybe at the National convention first week of May in Reno:cool:), I wonder brother-in-laws-friend is a member of TC Club of America and is planning to attend?? Any way you can inquire/suggest it to him:)? He would also be welcome here, that is, if he is not already here. I know there are a bunch of list members that mostly read along without posting.

Alan

• 2 weeks later...

I cant tell you how it was installed , but I can tell you the CD changer was behind the seats in the storage compartment and a small remote was on a cable between the seats and behind the shifter , It was also wired to the radio so all the buttons would control the sound and E.Q.

Here is the file for a photo which shows the remote ,The problem I always had was with the Black interior it was not easy to get a good photo (because everything is black ) it is very hard to see but if you look close behind the shifter ,it's there , whoever did the install did a great job and it worked great .

file:///Users/david/Desktop/img_1140.jpg

• 1 year later...